We're FIVE AND ONE!!!!

BillsNYC

I believe he says "I'm kind of a big deal."

But f- Ron Bergundy, he's from San Diego (which is German for a "whale's vagina.")

I wonder what SDJarhead has to say about that?

Somehow, I imagine Carl Mauck dressed in a straw skirt and coconut bra, jiggling and singing:

"THE Bills, the Bills, the Bills, the Bills..."

:censored::unsure:

You really need to get laid!!

What was that stat....every 5-1 Bills team has made the playoffs?

Yeah...I said it....

Nothing can be taken for granted yet. I'll breathe a sigh of relief when they have secured a playoff spot.

Remaining games WHICH ONES SCARE YOU. The Bills should be favored in most, and I don't see many losses.

1. @ Miami

2. NY Jets

3. @ New England

4. Browns on MNF

5. @ KC

6. San Francisco

7. Miami in Toronto

8. @ NY Jets

9. @ Denver

10. New England

That's the only one that I believe is going to be very tough. However, I doubt the team finishes 14-2. 12-4 is a very good possibility.

WOOOOO YEAHHHHHH

How about PHYSICALLY DOMINATING an "elite" opponent?

How about holding the NFL's highest scoring offense to 14 points along with TWO undeniably GAME-CHANGING turnovers?

How about a 2nd year QB SPREADING the ball to all sides and all depths to SEVEN different targets?

How about our re-signed STUD WR stepping up and having a BIG performance in a BIG GAME.?

How about the long awaited return of the HUMAN STEAM-ROLLER, previously known as Jason "Pay-Me" Peters?

How about a coaching staff delivering a tremendous REBOUND after a tough loss and a bye?

HONESTLY FOLKS, WHATS NOT TO LIKE ABOUT THE BILLS RIGHT NOW?

Jaguars are good

Rams beat the almighty Cowboys

Chargers destroyed the Patriots

To all those who doubt the Bills are a good (GOOD) team....

F YOU, F YOU.....YOU're COOL...F YOU!!!!

The 600 NYC Bills fans only heard half the game, but DANCED (danced I tell you) on every score!!!

HEY AY HEY AY!!!!

Nice half-baked reference..... GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

• 1 month later...
I think I read a thread somewhere on here about Trent for MVP. Maybe I dreamed that up, who knows.

Thanks for dropping the pretense that you were a Bills fan. Now how about you find yourself a nice Pats board and talk about how well they stopped the Wildcat?