Meshawn Johnson-ESPN Radio Friday night:

Meshawn Johnson and Chris Mortensen were discussing the TG non-trade and Meshawn offered his opinion: He thought Carl Peterson owed it to Tony to trade him to a contending team "like the Dolphins or Patriots"! I almost drove off the road when I heard hm say that. I guess Meshawn doesn't (or can't) read the NFL standings. Buffalo Bills = the NFL's invisable team. :thumbsup:

PTR

Meshawn Johnson and Chris Mortensen were discussing the TG non-trade and Meshawn offered his opinion: He thought Carl Peterson owed it to Tony to trade him to a contending team "like the Dolphins or Patriots"! I almost drove off the road when I heard hm say that. I guess Meshawn doesn't (or can't) read the NFL standings. Buffalo Bills = the NFL's invisable team. :thumbsup:

PTR

Let it be. Won't hurt us in the standings.

Also: If anyone doubts Miami, you probably won't for long. I believe they'll finish no worse than 3rd in the div, and possibly 2nd. They are led by one of the best of all time. Parcells understands personnel like nobody else in the game today. They are going to get better and better. He always improves the team he works for, and Miami will be no different. It was a bad day in Billsville when Parcells was hired there. I was hoping he'd retire once and for all.