We've Been Here Before

BillsNYC

The loss was good thing, we needed it. Hear me out and don't get me wrong, I'd rather of won and be 5-0. But the loss was humbling and put things into perspective. It's a long season and we've got a ways to go yet. It also cooled the media on us, which takes away some unwanted heat and attention. I think the loss will make our guys hungry and ready for more.

The loss was good thing, we needed it. Hear me out and don't get me wrong, I'd rather of won and be 5-0. But the loss was humbling and put things into perspective. It's a long season and we've got a ways to go yet. It also cooled the media on us, which takes away some unwanted heat and attention. I think the loss will make our guys hungry and ready for more.

And this is why it's good to lose a game once in a while. The more a team wins, the more they start to feel invincible and take the opposition for granted. I'd rather have a team that's 4-1 and knows they need to work for every win instead of a 5-0 team that just thinks they'll win before the game starts.

And this is why it's good to lose a game once in a while. The more a team wins, the more they start to feel invincible and take the opposition for granted. I'd rather have a team that's 4-1 and knows they need to work for every win instead of a 5-0 team that just thinks they'll win before the game starts.

Really?

I know what you're trying to say. But, as worded, I'd take a 5-0 confident team any day of the week. Now, is it better for the Bills to be 5-1 with that 1 loss coming from Arizona or the Chargers? Definitely better to lose to the Cards and come into this game fired up and ready to get back on track.

Nice post. I really got a laugh out of this:

Anyway, we lose to Miami and then win eight in a row before losing

to the Oilers.......two days before my 14th birthday. That year, I

asked for two things for my birthday: A Bills win over Houston, and

to finally stop wetting the bed. I received neither.