Last night I had the strangest dream

I dreamed we won our Division and were in our first playoff game since god knows when. In the final game we had the division sewn up so we let many starters sit and played back-ups. In a stellar performance JP Losman threw for FIVE touchdowns. Ralph insistst we play him instead of Edwards. We end up playing Tennessee in Nashville. Losman is okay and we score a touchdown in the last minute of play to take a one point lead. All we have to do is kick of with some thirteen seconds left. We kick off...everyone heads for the fellow who catches the ball, but he turns and....

Actually I woke up then. Have to avoid those burritos before I go to bed. :nana:

I dreamed we won our Division and were in our first playoff game since god knows when. In the final game we had the division sewn up so we let many starters sit and played back-ups. In a stellar performance JP Losman threw for FIVE touchdowns. Ralph insistst we play him instead of Edwards. We end up playing Tennessee in Nashville. Losman is okay and we score a touchdown in the last minute of play to take a one point lead. All we have to do is kick of with some thirteen seconds left. We kick off...everyone heads for the fellow who catches the ball, but he turns and....

Actually I woke up then. Have to avoid those burritos before I go to bed. :nana:

I didn't know JP posted on TSW... under the username tennesseeboy. Welcome aboard JP, and you're dream was hilarious!

I can interpret that dream: In your subconcious you know that JP Losman is the 2nd coming of Rob Johnson. It also might be interpreted as seeing the future: Once JP leaves the Bills, he will sign with another team, leave that team in a year & be out of the league in 2 years.

I sailed away to China

In a little row boat to find ya

And you said you had to get your laundry clean.

Didn't want no one to hold you

What does that mean?

:thumbsup:

Or, to find an older song...

Last night I had the strangest dream

I'd ever dreamed before

I dreamed the world had all agreed

To put an end to war

I dreamed I saw a mighty room

Filled with women and men

And the paper they were signing said

They'd never fight again

:(

"Seems I got to have a change of scene

Every night I have the strangest dream

Imprisoned by the way it could have been

Left you on my own or so it seemed

I got to leave before I start to scream

But someone locked the door and took the keys

You feelin' all right, oh oh

I'm not feelin' too good myself, oh oh"

-Dave Mason

Thanks, Tenny. I needed something good to knock the Steve Perry (see Trent ESPN Mag interview thread) crud from my brain.

I can interpret that dream: In your subconcious you know that JP Losman is the 2nd coming of Rob Johnson. It also might be interpreted as seeing the future: Once JP leaves the Bills, he will sign with another team, leave that team in a year & be out of the league in 2 years.

I wonder if in his dream Trent sucks all year long just like Flutie did and has to have the defense win every game by holding teams to 3 points.