Please Ralph, Dont Sell Us

I Hope to God, Ralph doesnt die and hand us over to his daughter, because she's going to sell us as fast as possible

82978[/snapback]

He doesn't have to die. If she gets power of attorney it's over.

Ralph can't live forever...I really think the team will be in LA by 2010...

82990[/snapback]

Why, by coincidence that just so happens to be the year the DonnaHo plans to have the Bills get a winning record!

I sometimes think this is the plan, that Tommy will destroy this team to such an extent that NO ONE will attend the games, and then Ralph, or Ralpheena will then move the team to LA.

Right now they're the La-La Bills anyway. Will it make a difference if they become the LA Bills?

Ralph can't live forever...I really think the team will be in LA by 2010...

82990[/snapback]

highly unlikely. LA Country has made it clear they are not investing in some multi million dollar stadium sweetheart deal. The NFL will also not OK a move from Buffalo if the Bills maintain their support level of the last 6 years, premium seats 90%+ full and more than 75% of games selling out on average despite several horrible teams over that period.

Golisano would obviously like to move up to the big time given a buying opportunity.

Why, by coincidence that just so happens to be the year the DonnaHo plans to have the Bills get a winning record!

I sometimes think this is the plan, that Tommy will destroy this team to such an extent that NO ONE will attend the games, and then Ralph, or Ralpheena will then move the team to LA.

Right now they're the La-La Bills anyway. Will it make a difference if they become the LA Bills?

83006[/snapback]

Does any of this remind you of the Buffalo Braves? They gutted a good franchise so they could argue lack of fan support to move them to San Diego. "Genius" Donahoe must be working for L.A. interests. The guy can't be that stupid.

By the way...you don't score points with people calling their daughters a bee-yotch.

PTR

Does any of this remind you of the Buffalo Braves?  They gutted a good franchise so they could argue lack of fan support to move them to San Diego.  "Genius" Donahoe must be working for L.A. interests.  The guy can't be that stupid.

By the way...you don't score points with people calling their daughters a bee-yotch.

PTR

83016[/snapback]

You are 100% right. I just love the Bills so much that it really hurts to watch this weekend and hope a move is not in our future. Ralph is heatbroken = So are the rest of us. I just want a winning season for US all.

Time to show some class people. If it wasn't for Mr. Wilson, "Buffalo Football" would mean an afternoon in Amherst watching the Bulls get pounded again and again by SW Michigan Parlegal Technical University. Mr. Wilson and his daughter deserve our thanks for not selling out. Bills fans are better than this and you are dragging down with posts like this.

It is your right to post stuff like this, but it certainly isn't your obligation. Everyone is frustrated, but lets remember Ralph truly wears a "white hat" .

Time to show some class people.  If it wasn't for Mr. Wilson, "Buffalo Football" would mean an afternoon in Amherst watching the Bulls get pounded again and again by SW Michigan Parlegal Technical University.  Mr. Wilson and his daughter deserve our thanks for not selling out.  Bills fans are better than this and you are dragging down with posts like this.

It is your right to post stuff like this, but it certainly isn't your obligation.

83038[/snapback]

you're right, and I'm sorry

Does any of this remind you of the Buffalo Braves?  They gutted a good franchise so they could argue lack of fan support to move them to San Diego.  "Genius" Donahoe must be working for L.A. interests.  The guy can't be that stupid.

PTR

83016[/snapback]

Hey, PTR, I didn't call the lady that. Some other buffo did. Not me.

Ralph owns the show, lock stock and barrel. They can do with it what they please, but I didn't call the lady any names. That's low rent. My "quarrel" is with TD. Yeah, Ralphie gave him too much power and probably gave him too many clues about building his team around a HOF QB.

I just hope the inheritence tax will be repealed by then, so that won't be an excuse to sell and move them.

Time to show some class people.  If it wasn't for Mr. Wilson, "Buffalo Football" would mean an afternoon in Amherst watching the Bulls get pounded again and again by SW Michigan Parlegal Technical University.  Mr. Wilson and his daughter deserve our thanks for not selling out.  Bills fans are better than this and you are dragging down with posts like this.

It is your right to post stuff like this, but it certainly isn't your obligation.  Everyone is frustrated, but lets remember Ralph truly wears a "white hat" .

83038[/snapback]

Don't gove Ralphena any credit for the team being in Buffalo - she could give a damn about WNY...When the old man floats down the Ganges - she'll liquidate the asset before you can say Braves... She has already alluded to this...Unfortunately, there are no people in WNY that could swing a deal to keep the team...and outbid Paul Allen when the time comes...