I Am Proud To Be A Bills Fan

You, my fellow fans and TBDers are the greatest fans of any team in any sport.

Tomorrow, I will wear fly my Bills colors as if we had just won the superbowl.

On Sunday, I will be at RWS cheering for my team, the Buffalo Bills....the only NY Football Team. I hope the jests get their asses kicked today, but either way, it matters little. The Bills and Bills fans are all that counts in terms of NY Football, and I am honored to be a part of it.

I will never turn my back on the Bills, Bills fans, nor the people of WNY. Our day WILL come, and I hope that I am alive to see it.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our day WILL come, and I hope that I am alive to see it.

82961[/snapback]

You summarized my sentiments exactly.

In all honesty I see no hope for this team. Unless something miraculous happens like JP turning out to be the second coming of Johhny Unitas and whitey drafts three guys that can start and dominate on the OL next year.

:( How depressing. Now I know how Bengals fans felt for so long.

I echo that sentiment Bill, times have been rough the last few years and it has been even more difficult considering the success we had in the 90's. It hard to deal with being out of the race so early in what was a very anticipated season for myself and other fans. Despite the performance of this season I won't turn my back on this team, I don't feel like I could even if I wanted to. The Bills will always be my team no matter what they put me threw.

That said I see some reasons to be hopefull for the future with Losman, Willis, and Lee. My only request for the rest of the season is that we get some experience for JP when he is 100%. It will be another wasted season next year if we just throw JP into the fire with no experience, get him some time this year so he can have a running start in 2005.

I am still proud to be wearing my Bills colors and will do so happily tomorrow. I've dealt with losing for the last 4 years, its not like I'm not used to it by now. I'll always support this team (In fact I just reserved the hotels for the Jan 2nd game against the Steelers) and constantly wish for the best.