Goin to my first Bills game vs the Browns

Drew026

I've been to about 4 Bills games in my life but since I moved away from western NY when I was younger I never got to see them play in Buffalo, instead I've only seen them play at the Meadowlands. I'm for sure going to my first Bills game at the Ralph for the Monday night game vs the Browns, but may decide to go to the San Diego game next week, and I was just looking for advice on a couple of things.

1.Seats

-I'm looking on stub hub, and I'm looking at seats that are in the lower end zone and they go up to about 175 a pop. I'd like to sit here if possible, but is there any where else in the stadium you reccomend sitting where the seats are just as good and maybe a little cheaper?

2.Pre-Game

-If I go to the Browns game, I have class in Rochester until 3 so I'd just leave for Buffalo from there. In terms of gettin some food before the game, is there any wing places close to the stadium that I can grab dinner before? I'm only 20 and my bro is also under age so I'm just looking for a decent place to get some wings not necessarily a hopping bar.

3.Parking

-Best places to park to make a speedy exit from the stadium? haha

thanks for the help

For the Chargers game, scalping may be an option.....there was a thread on it recently and I've done it lotsa times with no trouble and paid reasonable prices (maybe $10-20 over face, if that within an hour of kick off). Stick to the guys on Abbott closer to the stadium, and have a seating chart with you.

Lower end zone (first 10-20 rows), particularly at the scoreboard end, is a rocking place to be and is where I recommend for a 20-something guy looking for the experience. I'm "old" now and have seasons in the upper deck.....great view and it gets going, but nothin like the lower end zone scene....

That Browns game will be a tough scalp so you're better off if you already have tix in hand.

Parking: I suggest Hammer's Lot!

http://members.cox.net/billswatch/Hammer/index.html

Hammer is a poster here, and his lot is awesome, and right across the street from the stadium. Nice, clean restrooms, grass...a real nice place to park and tailgate. You can easily walk to the other tailgates from there, if you choose, too.

Enjoy your first game at The Ralph!

I've been to about 4 Bills games in my life but since I moved away from western NY when I was younger I never got to see them play in Buffalo, instead I've only seen them play at the Meadowlands. I'm for sure going to my first Bills game at the Ralph for the Monday night game vs the Browns, but may decide to go to the San Diego game next week, and I was just looking for advice on a couple of things.

1.Seats

-I'm looking on stub hub, and I'm looking at seats that are in the lower end zone and they go up to about 175 a pop. I'd like to sit here if possible, but is there any where else in the stadium you reccomend sitting where the seats are just as good and maybe a little cheaper?

2.Pre-Game

-If I go to the Browns game, I have class in Rochester until 3 so I'd just leave for Buffalo from there. In terms of gettin some food before the game, is there any wing places close to the stadium that I can grab dinner before? I'm only 20 and my bro is also under age so I'm just looking for a decent place to get some wings not necessarily a hopping bar.

3.Parking

-Best places to park to make a speedy exit from the stadium? haha

thanks for the help

1. Seats depend on your personal preference. But since this doesn't seem to be a common occurrence for you, I say go for the best you can afford!

2. Mulligan's had great wings and is accross the street from the stadium.

3. Park at one of the houses nearby, not in the stadium lots, if you want to get out fast.

3.Parking

-Best places to park to make a speedy exit from the stadium?

Assuming you are going back to Rochester take Rt 20 to intersection of California road and go left. Several lots to choose from. Easy walk out (all downhilll). Faster than lots closer to stadium or in yards since cops man the light at the intersection and you can easily get into the northbound flow .

[Hammers is South of stadium.]

Guys... tell me about Hammers lot.. I usually park in Lot E, and tailgate or stay at the bar for at least an hour after the game.. so a speedy exit is not important...

LOL!

B.

p.s. Mulligans has the best wings around the stadium... by far...

$175 is a joke. I've gone to every home game for 20 years, and I can't remember a time when there weren't some tix to be had from scalpers, usually for not too much over face. That being said, take it with this advisement:

That Browns game will be a tough scalp so you're better off if you already have tix in hand.

We come in from a little south of Roch, and take 20A the whole way, which may not be your best bet; but the traffic is pretty light, and there are some good places to relax and eat on Main St., East Aurora.

Park at one of the houses nearby, not in the stadium lots, if you want to get out fast.

The truth.

Lower end zone (first 10-20 rows), particularly at the scoreboard end, is a rocking place to be and is where I recommend for a 20-something guy looking for the experience.

I've sat there a couple times...the sight lines suck (IMO), but, yes, it's a fun place to be.