It's official

Zona

Has all the tools and the mind of a loser.....Couldn't get it done in his prime, and I thought, hoped he could get it done in his dotage? Shame on me for hoping this team could rebound....

Let JP play for the rest of the season, and make drew the 3rd string guy....

lol- yes I do in fact. RJ actually had us in the playoffs.

82918[/snapback]

yeah but RJs line was much better then Drews :(:lol::lol:

Marcus Spriggs, Jerry Ostroski, John Fina, Jamie Nails and we went to the playoffs. How come people did not shower RJ with excuses like they do our sacred cow?

Has all the tools and the mind of a loser.....Couldn't get it done in his prime, and I thought, hoped he could get it done in his dotage? Shame on me for hoping this team could rebound....

Let JP play for the rest of the season, and make drew the 3rd string guy....

82889[/snapback]

Is that worse than a 9 game losing streak?

RJ had more mobility. Drew gets hurt less. So maybe it's even.

83034[/snapback]

I am not so sure Drew being durable is an asset. I dont ever wish injury on Drew but perhaps if he got hurt we could see how our offense looks with another QB

I am not so sure Drew being durable is an asset.  I dont ever wish injury on Drew but perhaps if he got hurt we could see how our offense looks with another QB

83057[/snapback]

Thats what I'm at right now as well...I just want to see how our offense looks with another QB in there. Sadly, this team will never find that out unless Bledsoe gets hurt since they clearly dont have the balls to pull him. All I want is to watch Losman or Matthews in there and see if the offense changes. If it doesnt, then hey...we havent lost anything. If it does change for the better though, well then we can win a few more games.

Thats what I'm at right now as well...I just want to see how our offense looks with another QB in there.  Sadly, this team will never find that out unless Bledsoe gets hurt since they clearly dont have the balls to pull him.  All I want is to watch Losman or Matthews in there and see if the offense changes.  If it doesnt, then hey...we havent lost anything.  If it does change for the better though, well then we can win a few more games.

83064[/snapback]

The reason they wont though, is because then the mgmt might look like the losers they are for sticking with this piece of crap. I mean if Shane friggin Mathews can come in and light it up, then why wasnt he playing all along? They wont risk the embarassment.

Last year, when Drew left the games, Travis had more yards passing in 1 quarter than drew did in the other 3. Drew hasn't thrown for more than 225 yrds in How long? Its like 13-14 games now.....Thats pathetic....

Guest Guest_CoRandy_*

you know what.. it dont matter who is QB this is a total team stink.

put who you will they will all stink, watching other teams makes me wonder who doesnt want to play buffalo right now? even AZ is looking forward to playing us.

randy

I am not so sure Drew being durable is an asset.  I dont ever wish injury on Drew but perhaps if he got hurt we could see how our offense looks with another QB

83057[/snapback]

Never have I seen a situation where a durable player is actually a detriment to the team. . . until DB

Thats what I'm at right now as well...I just want to see how our offense looks with another QB in there.  Sadly, this team will never find that out unless Bledsoe gets hurt since they clearly dont have the balls to pull him.  All I want is to watch Losman or Matthews in there and see if the offense changes.  If it doesnt, then hey...we havent lost anything.  If it does change for the better though, well then we can win a few more games.

83064[/snapback]

He's untouchable, he's a sacred cow and it's all about the Drewster, hey he's a great guy how can you bench him, we have to care for his feelings, it was really tough for him being benched in NE.

Actually, I believe that RJ is better statistically.

82922[/snapback]

excuse me? what? explain how he got us to the playoffs. You mean he was handed a playoff team after watching from the bench all season. The defense got us to the playoffs. He played on meaningless game. I love revisionist history.

Flutie did then Wade made the decision to put RJ in.

83496[/snapback]

Yes Flutie did lead the team all season, but RJ was the one who played in the playoffs. I stand corrected....

But I still say Drew and RJ are very similar, except for the fragility of RJ and the durability of Drew....

yeah but RJs line was much better then Drews  :doh:  :lol:  :lol:

Marcus Spriggs, Jerry Ostroski, John Fina, Jamie Nails  and we went to the playoffs.  How come people did not shower RJ with excuses like they do our sacred cow?

82932[/snapback]

I seem to recall people saying that O-line sucked too.

PTR