The lose could not come at a better week

This couldn't have come at a better time. This gives the players two weeks to be pissed off. This gives the line 2 weeks to think about letting their starting qb get killed. This gives the D two weeks to think about getting exploited.

I hate losing, but I think this gives us a great chance to rebound well.

Random thoughts:

This bye gives Peters much needed time to with the rest of the guys. This gives our injured guys time to heal. We may even get Edwards back.

I think JP looked lost out there. I think some of the sacks were his fault. He does not step up into the pocket. He just keeps back peddling.

Our line needs to get better.

Our D line needs to get to the QB.

This couldn't have come at a better time. This gives the players two weeks to be pissed off. This gives the line 2 weeks to think about letting their starting qb get killed. This gives the D two weeks to think about getting exploited.

Random thoughts:

This bye gives Peters much needed time to with the rest of the guys. This gives our injured guys time to heal. We may even get Edwards back.

I think JP looked lost out there. I think some of the sacks were his fault. He does not step up into the pocket. He just keeps back peddling.

edit: the loss couldn't have come at a better week

Random thoughts:

OR this loss couldn't have come at a worse time.

Other teams are going to take strong notes on this Bills performance over the next two, particularly the way the Bills defense was exploited (or effed in the 'A') by the slant pass and make adjustments. Bills D is going to go from top 10 to top 32 in the next few weeks.

I fear the San Diego game.

OR this loss couldn't have come at a worse time.

Other teams are going to take strong notes on this Bills performance over the next two, particularly the way the Bills defense was exploited (or effed in the 'A') by the slant pass and make adjustments. Bills D is going to go from top 10 to top 32 in the next few weeks.

I fear the San Diego game.

You don't trust the Bills coaching staff to realize the same thing?

I think the San Diego game will really tell us about this group - coaches and players combined. Yes, they have 2 weeks to figure it out, but how they rebound from a cover-your-eyes awful game like this will tell me something.

But I also think that's more from the defense's perspective - presuming Trent is ready to play, the offense will be a different one than was on the field yesterday.

I hate to say I told you so but this is definitely a good loss for the Bills. Not only is it a wake up call but the loss helps with tie-breaker scenarios.

If NE beats San Diego next week, the Bills will still lead the division due to tie breakers. With a bunch of NFC wins, they would not be in this position down the road.

I hate to say I told you so but this is definitely a good loss for the Bills. Not only is it a wake up call but the loss helps with tie-breaker scenarios.

If NE beats San Diego next week, the Bills will still lead the division due to tie breakers. With a bunch of NFC wins, they would not be in this position down the road.

Trent, get some rest, buddy. The doctors have told you not to post for a few days until the grogginess passes.

You don't trust the Bills coaching staff to realize the same thing?

I think the San Diego game will really tell us about this group - coaches and players combined. Yes, they have 2 weeks to figure it out, but how they rebound from a cover-your-eyes awful game like this will tell me something.

But I also think that's more from the defense's perspective - presuming Trent is ready to play, the offense will be a different one than was on the field yesterday.

Its not the offence we should be worried or concerned about, its the defence which had no excuse for what they did yesterday

Thats a big assumption, but I see your point.