Hey Drew Bledsoe fans..

JayFromDC

Did you actual WATCH the game .. or just drink beer?

3 of the 4 INT's went thru the receivers hands ... but of course .. thats Drews fault ... Moulds had at least two catches .. that a all-pro makes ... but not him

Mike "let me shove the rusher" Williams could not stop a cold ... lets see u throw a pass with 3-4 ruchers in your face as u drop back ...

How many more were dropped?

Bledsoe is just one small part of the problem ... did not see much of anything .. on offense to write home about ...

Drew 20/36 for 203 yards

Willis 16 for 58, 3.6 average, 15 yards longest

Travis 7 for 27, 3.9 average, 10 yards longest ... according to some posters .. that would make Travis better than Willis since he had a longer run and better average .. both did poorly

Bills had 3 more first downs

Bills had 270 to 160 in total yards

Bills had 185 to 60 in passing yards

Bills had 85 to 100 in rushing yards

Bills only had 5 penalties (bet its a season low)

5 TO to 1 TO ... and 3 go thru receivers hands

Bills ran more plays and had the ball longer

Bills lose again ...

But its JUST Drews fault ... right ...!

Listen,

I thought the last Drew Bledsoe fan had just left the building (me) until I read the above post. Drew Bledsoe CAN NOT convert near the end zone. Period. I had to watch this last year. I am now tired of it this year. Drew looks scared back there. His form looks mediocre. I had faith in Drew, but unlike TravelingDad48, MY FAITH is not blind.

Someone please explain to me why I waste 3 hours every Sunday watching the Bills? Because I can't find a good reason. Hell, I can't even root against them because Dallas gets our draft pick.

We need to get rid of Drew, and we need to draft for the O-line (or free agency).

Willis is starting to look much better. Travis looks mediocre (partly O-line fault). I wonder who will want Drew? Are there any teams with a great O-line and a piss poor quarterback? Maybe we can get a good draft pick for him. Maybe a seventh rounder just like Oakland got for Jerry Rice.

This offense is an embarassment. Maybe someone like Takeo can hurt Drew in practice this week. One can only hope...

What did I tell you??? whatever he does good one week he will completely erase the stevestojan the next week, HE'S DONE, what other evidence do you guys want of that, its time to load the McGahee, Losman, Evans plan whenver JP get's healthy

82723[/snapback]

Just watched the highlights.

1. If Willis had bothered to leave the ground, he would've caught it! Other backs would've in this league. This INT is all Willis.

2. Evans also fumbled another pass in the EZ for another TD! This is on Evans. If you can't catch it and think it could be picked, knock it down!

3. Moulds also fumbled his for an INT.

4. That one pick in the EZ the second time to Evan's is all Drew's fault! No excuse for that one.

DB had one pick that was of his own creation.

Some of you make it sound like if JP or any other QB who make those exact same passes would think the results would be alot different!

That is a joke!!! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Pass blocking won't improve until run blocking does regardless of signal caller.

Willis had a bad day running but I don't blame him! His line is pathetic and everything he made, he got on his own. I praise him for his effort! Geezus, his line at Miami is alot better than the pieces of crap we have now.

Yes, we are better w/o Ruben Brown now!

:blink:

3 of the 4 INT's went thru the receivers hands ... but of course .. thats Drews fault ... Moulds had at least two catches .. that a all-pro makes ... but not him

Mike "let me shove the rusher" Williams could not stop a cold ... lets see u throw a pass with 3-4 ruchers in your face as u drop back ...

Bledsoe is just one small part of the problem ... did not see much of anything .. on offense to write home about ...

Drew 20/36 for 203 yards

Travis 7 for 27, 3.9 average, 10 yards longest ... according to some posters .. that would make Travis better than Willis since he had a longer run and better average .. both did poorly

You're not trying to tell us that Drew doesn't need to be replaced are you? This crap has been going on for two years now, not just today. Please tell us that you aren't in favor of leaving him in there. . . that would be comical.

Bills lose again ...

82896[/snapback]

Drew 20/36 for 203 yards

Bills lose again ...

82896[/snapback]

Damn you for bringing logic into this thread!

We don't allow such things here. Move on and find another board!

Yeah, but at least Tommy brought in an Offensive minded coaching staff to "focus" on the problems of low point production. I'm sure that, given enough time - say, six or seven more years - they'll get to the bottom of what's the matter. Cheer up. Things are bound to get better. How could they possibly get any worse? Huh?

no real nfl coach will want bledsoe...

sorry but ya got duped n you have been duped for years now

meanwhile new england must look at you n miami and just snicker their assess off

who will challenge them for afc east title ?

umm none of the below

lol

You Bledose fans are UNREAL, when will you stop giving excuses, what the hell else will it take for you to see???

83138[/snapback]

I couldnt agree more

will you all get it through your heads that THREE of the FOUR picks were DREWS fault. the only one not on him was the alst one to Moulds

#1 - Should never have been thrown there. Above Willis' head, with 6 guys within 10 yards. dumb decision..dumb dumb dumb

#2 - lol

#3 - Are you kidding me?? Evans' fault???? Lewis reaches around and knocks it away. Why throw into tight coverage like that Drew? I remember the play, he had all day./ Another dumb pass.

JP get yur @ss in there bud

Drew 20/36 for 203 yards

Bills lose again ...

82896[/snapback]

Not sure what miscatches your talking about when it comes to Moulds today. Actually, if not for him making great catches(like that one handed catch that DB overthrew) or a few others that he tossed over Moulds head that he had to come down with, his numbers would be much worse. And I guess it was Moulds fault that his arms arent 12" longer to reach the ball thrown behind him at the Ravens goal line? Quality qbs dont miss that throw. Its poor plays like that at crucial times that show why Drew is not a good qb. I also thought his protection wasnt that bad today. YOur also comparing the Bills passing numbers to the Ravens like they are far superior. Fact is that Boller did a better job because he did not make mistakes. Something that Bledsoe cant say. 203yds passing? Like thats good?

Don't pay the Drew Apologist no mine my man, they have to paint a picture like he's not the reason for our whoes but we all know the deal, I mean they have defended him all this long, they have to continue, I mean I don't know how you can call yourself a Bills fan if you support Drew at this point I just don't know what's wrong with these people, if we go 1-15 it will be everybody else fault but Drew's, Hell we ran Gregg Williams and his staff out of here and WE ARE EVEN WORSE, so what the hell is it then???

#3 - Are you kidding me??  Evans' fault????  Lewis reaches around and knocks it away.  Why throw into tight coverage like that Drew?  I remember the play, he had all day./  Another dumb pass. 

What I find funny is that I've read several posts over the yeras complaining that Drew never throws the ball unless his receiver is completely wide open. Now other people are complaining because he's throwing it. When you're WR is one-on-one against a linebacker, that's a good throw to make. Your receiver needs to make the play.

CW