It's Official. The Bills have sold out the season!

Guest dog14787
I'm in year two of my season tickets, and boy am I glad I got in when I did. The Bills are hot sh--.

Linky-poo:

http://www.buffalobills.com/

Page 3.

This is great news. All the games will be on TV! Great job fans, way to show support.

Something exciting is about to happen...

Go Bills!

Awesome!!! The Buffalo Bills are a hot ticket and I hope you enjoy each and every game to the fullest with a win. :lol:

Down here in AZ, the Cards announced that they had sold out the Bills game...Trust me, they didn't sell out because of the Cardinals...I bet a lot of Bills fans (including myself) will be there! :thumbsup:

My boss is actually visiting her sister on vacation for the week and will be at the game too...

My question is if the game in Toronto somehow doesn't sell out, will it be blacked out still in Buffalo even tho we had no part in the reason it was not a sellout?

My boss is actually visiting her sister on vacation for the week and will be at the game too...

My question is if the game in Toronto somehow doesn't sell out, will it be blacked out still in Buffalo even tho we had no part in the reason it was not a sellout?

Good question. My thought is, first of all, same market, so yes, it would be blacked out if not sold out. But it will sell out, so that is not a problem. Rogers will not allow it to not sell out. The PR hit would be awful.