Kurt Warner walks on water (post two)

RLflutie7

So you're ok with freedom of speech as long as it doesn't apply to God. Got it and love the consistency of libs.

It's truly pathetic when libs blast what they call theocracy as it "prevents" freedom of speech, but the moment there is freedom of speech they resent everything as being shoved or rammed down their throats that they disagree with.

Anyways, expect Warner to be a big threat unless we throw some great blitz packages at the guy and get him early. I've always admired him and he probably is the best good guy in the NFL. He sent a friend of mine, a D-II QB, a response to his letter with a personally hand-written letter telling him to try everyday and gave him an autographed jersey to inspire him just because my friend wrote he was his inspiration.

The guy is someone we should all celebrate in the league, but alas secularists hate his "God-thing" so he should be bashed. Maybe your blind hatred should make you respect such people who are typically the best examples in a screwed up league.

I love how conservative idiots make strawman arguments so they can knock them down. Show me somewhere in this thread where anyone says he doesn't have the right to say it. I thought not. So don't make crap up in order to make your point look better. Why not keep to the facts. Oh wait, they can't make your point. You have to make up lies to make your adversaries look bad. So be a Christian and apologize for your lying about it. After all Christianity teaches honesty, right?

We're saying it's annoying and disingenuous. It doesn't work both ways with them. If things go well it's Gods doing. If things go crappy it's not God's doing.

Hey! What's wrong with Jesus?

I heard he's got a cold but he's getting better. His dad makes the best chicken soup! :thumbsup:

Speaking of pathetic...

Amen brutha, amen!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Passing stats get inflated when teams are coming from behind.

Last week, Kurt threw for 472 yards and lost. Trent had 197 and won. I know....Trent also came from a deficit, but the cards were down something like 34-0 at the half. Defenses will give you short to mid range passes under those circumstances.

At his best, Kurt had a great OL led by Orlando Pace. He also had Isaac Bruce and of course Faulk. Perhaps 3 hall of fame players, right? He is a good qb and he can beat you, but top 10 of all time? I don't think so. Besides, if you want to go by stats, Bledsoe destroys him in every caregory, no?

Is Drew top 10 of all time?

I agree with a lot of what you wrote, but I disagree with the Bledsoe/Warner comparison you made. For his career, Warner has achieved a QB rating of 95.3, and an average yards per pass attempt of 8.1. Bledoe's career numbers are 77.1 and 6.6, respectively.

The main virtue of Bledsoe's career--at least statistically--is its longevity. He looks great--perhaps worthy of the Hall of Fame--when you look at longevity-based stats, such as the number of career passing yards. But when you look at the stats which relate to the quality of his average performance, he appears a lot more mediocre.

Why don't Muslim players bow toward Mecca after touchdowns?

What about Druids?

Thank your Deity in your heart and mind. If you shove it in everyones face, I don't like your actions even if we are on the same side. It's just legalized showboating IMO.

To quote Marv:

"Act like you've been there before."

Didn't someone in football (not necessarily NFL) get pictured giving gang signs after a touchdown?

What happens if a Muslim accidentally prays in the wrong direction? --But its NOT intentional?

Any Muslims on this board able to clear that up?

I love how conservative idiots make strawman arguments so they can knock them down. ...

It's not annoying or disingenuous. You are telling me libs don't want hate speech laws on Christian statements? Either you are a complete moron or an ignoramus. I suppose your ignorant and will give you the benefit of the doubt. If you are a complete moron I can't help you. If you are an ignoramus I suggest you look at people who are Christians who are jailed under UN laws in Europe for talking about abortion and homosexuality.

Anyways, that ol' Bible thumper pounded us today.

We're saying it's annoying and disingenuous. It doesn't work both ways with them. If things go well it's Gods doing. If things go crappy it's not God's doing.

This is an absurd oversimplification, but you know that. As I previously stated, if you listen carefully, an athelete is thankful, yes, for the win, but more precisely for the physical ability to compete at the highest level, for the opportunity to be on display on such a big stage, for the moment. All people, even believers go through a range of human emotions. When he was no longer the MVP of the league, and a Superbowl champion, KW continued to walk a walk of faith. Boil your argument down to what it really is. You think it is foolish to believe in God, especially a God that had anything to do with any part of our existence on this planet, or the existence of the planet itself, or our universe for that matter. KW would have left the game today as a believer if Mitchell's hit had made him the QB who left with a concussion. Your real problem is God getting credit for anything, not what he does and does not get credit for.