Just watched it. And it hurts... it still hurts.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the whole thing. Great show but now I am a wreck.

I think that was the greatest Super Bowl of all time.

Every time I watch the kick go wide right I am transformed back to the 10 year old kid who cried himself to sleep that night. If the Bills ever win it all I probably will go crazy.

I still can't help but wonder - if there was a way those guys could have seen into the future, the wide right, and all the misery in the following 3, might they have possibly found a way to dig a little deeper, to get the extra yards, to at least get closer, and maybe, just maybe - who knows - Norwood the hero, wild celebration in the streets, maybe more to come.

It hurts just to wonder.

Having a team on the rise is the best salve I know for those old wounds.

I have a completely newfound respect for Marv after that program. And it does still hurt, bad. Maybe someday we can win the big one and heal those wounds. As a Syracuse Bball fan it took 17 years to get back to the big one and win...cmon bills, how about a win before I bite the big one (death that is...LABillz).

I was 8 years old in 1991 when that happened. Cried my eyes out after the kick.

I still shed a tear last night when I watched it on DVR after taping it...The worst part was towards the end when Scott was walking off the field and then stopped and turned back around toward midfield like he couldn't believe what just happened...like there should still be one more shot...

Great program. Lousy ending, but a great program. I changed my signature right after I watched it last night.

I loved Marv's quotes. So brilliant and relevant. Just fantastic stuff. What a great coach.

I loved it when he said he talked about WW2 but that he wasn't comparing football to war, but that he was trying to make a point! I laughed when I saw that. One of the best ever coaches IMO.

"I shall lie here and bleed a little. Than I will get up and fight again"

"When the going gets too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Great job done on the 1990 Bills. So good that I had to change my screen name to Heathcliff and my Avatar to Heathcliff with a fish in his mouth!

"I shall lie here and bleed a little. Than I will get up and fight again"

"When the going gets too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Great job done on the 1990 Bills. So good that I had to change my screen name to Heathcliff and my Avatar to Heathcliff with a fish in his mouth!

Ha! That's awesome. Heathcliff, squish the fish!