Peters now #1 priority..

Tcali

I wonder if Lee Evans was thinking about anyone in particular when he uttered these words about his own nice new big fat contract extension...

Link

19 and 0 baby!!! :thumbsup:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!!!!! :devil:

He may - MAY - be dumb as a bag of beagles, but I'm guessing even Peters can't miss the turn of events over the past week. Let's see if he takes it as inspiration and plays his friggin' brains out in Arizona this week. The Bills are going to need it. This game could turn into a track meet. Three or four touchdowns aren't going to cut it.

I was wondering if this thread was going to resurface. It's Saturday night before the game, and it's time to start the pre-tailgate tailgate.

Molson Canadian and the Beatles White Album. Fire in the fireplace. The bay is flat calm.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't spring for the George Dickel, right now. Drinking a fairly nice bargain bourbon, Ezra Brooks, 90 proof. I has a touch of the oak of Tennessee whiskeys. Not the best, but not bad, at all.

"It'll get ya drunk."- Chappelle

Overfilled with ice and a splash, or two, of branch.

HAHa, Old Ezra killed a few at hunting camp a few years ago. Hey save me a shot,I`ll still slam it down. Firewater with tabasco finished the rest of the wusses. :thumbsup: