Paul Peck: "McGee could be out for a while"

bills44

That was pretty much all he said - according to Peck, that was from Jauron.

Damn. Not good. I guess we will see what Youboty/McKelvin can do. I think Youboty has superior coverage skills and is a far better tackler. McKelvin we will have to see, but he played well today...

Good thing we have some depth at CB. I don't see a huge drop off...but I hope he comes back soon!

Damn. Not good. I guess we will see what Youboty/McKelvin can do. I think Youboty has superior coverage skills and is a far better tackler. McKelvin we will have to see, but he played well today...

Good thing we have some depth at CB. I don't see a huge drop off...but I hope he comes back soon!

It will be very interesting to see who gets promoted to second starter. Youboty has been playing really well this year. Thank God for a deep CB corp.

It will be very interesting to see who gets promoted to second starter. Youboty has been playing really well this year. Thank God for a deep CB corp.

Youboty to starter, McKelvin to nickel. Helps to have the bye in a week. Boldin's presence will play a huge factor in this game (hoping he has a speedy recovery but decides to "rest it out" for a week!).

This is not good. It's terrible. He's our best CB.

We're gonna find out what McKelvin can do. If his pasting of Looker is any indication we'll be alright.

It's definately not terrible. Evans, Lynch, Edwards, Whitner, Poz, or Stroud would be terrible. Fortunately, our corners may be the deepest unit on the team.

time for reggie to step up - that's the way it works.....sorry to see mcgee miss a game but eager to see what reggie can do, and nice that he is getting his chance.......good teams have guys that can step in and do the job and i think the bills fit that mode right now

i expect that on sunday we'll see greer/youboty starting with mckelvin at nickel and reggie at dime.......the rooks are earning their pay now!

Yeah? Well, Tracy Porter made a team pay. Stupid FO. If we would've drafted him instead of McKelvin we'd be 5-0 right now. That's right 5-0 because he's just that damn good.

Tracy who?