Penn State tops Illinois 38-24

The Dean

Joe Pa's boys looked very good tonight. Royster is a great back and QB Clark looks to have more than a touch of Chroise. Worst part of the game? Listening to Brent Musberger do play-by-play. He is just freakin awful!

Well, I was rooting for the Bulldogs, but Alabama just crushed them in the 1st half.

What a weekend of college upsets. Let's hope this vibe stays away from old St. Louis.

The polls should be interesting tomorrow with 4 of the top 10 getting upset (USC, Georgia, Florida, Wisconsin)

Oklahoma will likely claim the #1. I'm sure this will make Bluefire's day :lol:

LSU will probably move to #2

Mizzou and Alabama will vie for #3

Texas will round out the top 5

BYU, Penn State, and USF will likely move into the top 10

What about the Wolverines....that game was really unwatchable in the first half...they were bumblin' and stumblin'. Somehow they turned it around. I don't count on that happening any more this year...that team is a classic example of trying to force a round peg into a square hole...it's going to be a long year, that being said, GO BLUE!

What about the Wolverines....that game was really unwatchable in the first half...they were bumblin' and stumblin'. Somehow they turned it around. I don't count on that happening any more this year...that team is a classic example of trying to force a round peg into a square hole...it's going to be a long year, that being said, GO BLUE!

What, no yawn smiley?