Hospital tells grandfather, 71, that he's pregnant

EC-Bills

My grandfather, who was 78 in 1968, got a draft notice! My mother was going to tell the paper, but he had already thrown out te letter.

I got hit in the family jewels once and got a hydrocele (sac of fluid). The doctor could tell it was not a tumor with a flashlight. To be sure he took a blood test. Many testicular cancers produce human chorionic gonadatropin, (hCG), a hormone produced by a fetus and what is detected in a pregnancy test. The bill said Pregnancy Test on it!

My grandfather, who was 78 in 1968, got a draft notice! My mother was going to tell the paper, but he had already thrown out te letter.

I got hit in the family jewels once and got a hydrocele (sac of fluid). The doctor could tell it was not a tumor with a flashlight. To be sure he took a blood test. Many testicular cancers produce human chorionic gonadatropin, (hCG), a hormone produced by a fetus and what is detected in a pregnancy test. The bill said Pregnancy Test on it!

Ok, do want to tell us honestly why they gave you a pregnancy test?? :devil:

Ok, do want to tell us honestly why they gave you a pregnancy test?? :devil:

That's it. That's what happened. Got it lanced several months later. Spent a night in the hospital, ice on my boys for a few days and nothing wrong.