are probably a loser Philly fan who "rules" at being a total douchebag. The

Bills have the best fans in the NFL - diehard fans who tailgate from Friday til

Sunday in some cases. You have no clue what real fans are in a real football

atmosphere until you visit Ralph Wilson Stadium. Yes, we have to "tap" to the

Toronto market because money rules and corporate sponsorship is essential in

today's NFL. But to leave the word "Buffalo" out of the "Buffalo Bills" is

idiotic. Have fun being a huge loser in the biggest loser town of all -

Phithadelphia Pennsylvania. I can rest assured that our Sabres and Bills will

always beat up on your loser teams as long as I live.

BUFFALO BILLS - #1 in the AFC and soon to be AFC champs. !@#$ing douchebag.

Of course this guy is an idiot, taking a cheap shot and trying to be funny. If you read his little synopses, it's clear that this is all done tongue-in-cheek. While I think that obvious low-level "jokes" like this show his lack of cleverness, it's even worse to let this make you mad.

It's a JOKE, folks. A bad one, I admit, but a joke nonetheless.

Bah, who cares. Emailing him only makes him think that people actually care or read what he writes.

The Bills play some games in Toronto. Big deal. This jerkoff can call us whatever he wants, as long as we get to keep Sweaty Teddy's $9M per year.

Besides, it will probably take me less time to get home from TO than it will take a Pats fan to get home from Foxboro to Boston. And a Jets fan in Long Island getting home from Jersey??? Fugggedaboutit.

I'll take an exhibition and regular season game in Toronto every year if it means NO SEAT LICENSES and PRICE GOUGING, like these other "supposed" big market, big money teams. That stuff is BULLSHIIT!!!!

Do you get chills when a light breeze blows? I think you may be just a little too thin skinned. Take a joke dude. Why not focus on the fact that he ranked the Bills 4th overall and #1 in the AFC?? After all these years of no recognition, we finally start getting some props and your sole focus is on a tongue in cheek comment?

What a total loser....i just sent him an email. BOMBARD his email inbox......

russakoffrules@comcast.net

My reply:

Toronto Bills? Gimme a break, man.

It's like joking about the Milwaukee Packers or the Sacramento 49'ers.

You're messing with an institution buddy.

Booooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

*hiss*

Do you get chills when a light breeze blows? I think you may be just a little too thin skinned. Take a joke dude. Why not focus on the fact that he ranked the Bills 4th overall and #1 in the AFC?? After all these years of no recognition, we finally start getting some props and your sole focus is on a tongue in cheek comment?

F@ck that! I've seen people get the crap knocked out of them for saying "toronto Bills". I understand that in this case it may be a joke, but I don't think it's funny in the slightest. And I will not focus on the fact that he put BUFFALO at #4 because I don't give 2 sh!ts what this guy thinks. My only concern is that he is mocking the great city of Buffalo and all of WNY by suggesting our team is going elsewhere...not cool 0:)

What a total loser....i just sent him an email. BOMBARD his email inbox......

russakoffrules@comcast.net

Thanks for the email...here's what I wrote him (are my martinis showing?)

SUBJECT:

Math lesson...round up when half or more

BODY:

Attention Math Challenged Journalist:

As the president of the Seattle Bills Backers, it is my duty to inform you that the western world rounds up only when half way to the other point.

Until the BUFFALO BILLS play 4 or more home games in Toronto, you are not rounding correctly.

A reprimand has been entered on your file. My minions are everywhere, and they are observing you.

You are advised to avoid communist practices in the future, with the sole exception of paying fealty to me.

With Velvet Gloves...

El Presidente

Your Benevolent Despot

Guest dog14787
Of course this guy is an idiot, taking a cheap shot and trying to be funny. If you read his little synopses, it's clear that this is all done tongue-in-cheek. While I think that obvious low-level "jokes" like this show his lack of cleverness, it's even worse to let this make you mad.

It's a JOKE, folks. A bad one, I admit, but a joke nonetheless.

There are also two ways to look at this, If a Canadian city like Toronto adopts our Bills from a fan perspective, it only helps our team's fan base grow. Besides that, these folks are close enough to possibly come into the Buffalo area and help our economy 7 games out of the year vs. our 1 game played there.

So what, let the city of Toronto share the fun of having a team to root for, we should welcome all fans, Canadian or anywhere in the world. This is a very, very good marketing stradegy, one that will help secure our team forever, I'm surprised more people don't view this as a good thing.

Let people crack jokes and bring more attention to us, and let Toronto enjoy the glory for 1 game out of the year, to them maybe we are the Toronto Bills, so what, what does it matter, even wearing a special emblem ( small ) for that game in honor of our fellow canadians would be nice in my opinion.

Like Deano said, its just a joke, don't worry about it, geesh 0:)

F@ck that! I've seen people get the crap knocked out of them for saying "toronto Bills". I understand that in this case it may be a joke, but I don't think it's funny in the slightest. And I will not focus on the fact that he put BUFFALO at #4 because I don't give 2 sh!ts what this guy thinks. My only concern is that he is mocking the great city of Buffalo and all of WNY by suggesting our team is going elsewhere...not cool 0:)

Agreed...What Would Donte Whitner Do?

WWDWD?

:lol: