No flying under radar now!

JinWPB

Marshall Faulk ranks us tied with Tenn at #5.

Terrell Owens says we are #3 and the most balanced team in league.

Well we can't sneak up on anybody now , in fact , we have a bounty on us 'til we get beat.

A team playing with no fear, keeping the "beast mode" alive and well.

If the Bills can maintain their poise and play one game at a time , who knows ????

When I look at the schedule only two teams stand out as really, really tough match ups.

The Chargers after the bye , at home and the Denver away game.

What's that the Senator says,

19 and 0, baby!

Well we can't sneak up on anybody now , in fact , we have a bounty on us 'til we get beat.

If the Bills can maintain their poise and play one game at a time , who knows ????

When I look at the schedule only two teams stand out as really, really tough match ups.

19 and 0, baby!

He means Terrell Davis, I'm just not sure he knows he means Terrell Davis.

I saw that, and it was great to hear Marshall Faulk have to eat his words and give the Bills some props. No more of this "they need help on the offensive line" and "they'll win 4 games" crap we're so used to from Marshall.

I say we're still under the radar. NFL teams don't analyze talent by logging onto nfl.com. If we've got a target on our backs, it's because coaches have looked at our tape and deemed us worthy of extra attention.

19 and 0, baby!

I think Arizona is going to be a tough road win.

He means Terrell Davis, I'm just not sure he knows he means Terrell Davis.

I saw that, and it was great to hear Marshall Faulk have to eat his words and give the Bills some props. No more of this "they need help on the offensive line" and "they'll win 4 games" crap we're so used to from Marshall.

Quit sitting around on your @ss watching NFL Network and get a job.

The Cards are a joke. They'll win their sorry divison by default. Worst part is, 8 and 8 would win it! They torch bad teams and against good teams they fold like a lawn chair.

San Francisco is going to win that division. Again by default. The Cards are a tough opponent only because they chuck the ball a LOT. If Warner has a hot hand that day and the defense has an off day who knows what happens. Plus you have the added hassle of the time zone difference.

San Francisco is going to win that division. Again by default. The Cards are a tough opponent only because they chuck the ball a LOT. If Warner has a hot hand that day and the defense has an off day who knows what happens. Plus you have the added hassle of the time zone difference.

I don't see the time zone difference as a problem. For a west coast team to come east, a 1 pm game becomes a 10 am(pacific) game, so the team has to start their day far earlier than their bodies are programmed to. When an east coast team goes west, a 1 pm game becomes a 4 pm(eastern) game, so the team actually has more time to prepare than they are used to having and can get more rest than they normally would.

I can see going west-east as an obstacle to overcome, but not going east-west.

The Cards are a joke. They'll win their sorry divison by default. Worst part is, 8 and 8 would win it! They torch bad teams and against good teams they fold like a lawn chair.

One would think that squeaking out a win over the Raiders - at home no less - would teach people that there are virtually no "gimme" games in the NFL. There are only a few teams that have looked downright horrid - the Rams, Lions and Chiefs. Everybody else can beat the Bills on any given Sunday, particularly if the game is on the road.

I've liked what I've seen thus far from the Bills (liked it a lot actually) but I simply can't look at their schedule (which, admittedly, appears to be pretty easy) and start chalking up wins. As they showed last Sunday, if the Bills don't come out ready to play they can get beaten around by sub-par teams.