Rams update

silvermike

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've watched a trend on this board for the past few years. For the first two days following a loss (more-than-likely) or win, the Wall goes apeschit over the game just played. Somewhere around Wednesday afternoon, the conversation starts to shift to bong hits. Or navel lint. By about Thursday, roughly coinciding with Lori's next piece of journalistic platinum, the focus begins to painfully, agonizingly focus upon the game ahead. It's like turning a supertanker, or like working ones way through a particularly bad hangover. It just takes time.

So I'm posting this note simply because it will pop this thread to the top of the Wall, and maybe, just maybe, people will start thinking about next week. Perhaps I'm just too early. Perhaps I'm slamming my head into a wall of goo. Perhaps this thread will submerge like a ground sloth caught in the La Brea tarpits.

Or perhaps I'm a trendsetter. Anyone ready to think about exotic plays for next week? I could start turning that into my weekly post, like Bill-in-NYC's "No Particular Order" threads. St. Louis, anyone?

I also read that Orlando Pace suffered some sort of a groin injury near the end of the Hawks game

So the Rams have a banged up, porous offensive line....and the coach decides to start a LESS MOBILE quarterback with a history of concussions?

Hmmmmmkay. Smells like despiration.

Post #8 now comes before post #5?

I didn't get that memo.

Sorry. I shouldn't have used "said post". I was referring to the post I was originally quoting. Not only was that same complaint already made earlier in the thread, but two valid links were given in place of the bad link. Just seemed to me like the person didn't read the thread any farther than post 5.