94 members have voted

1. 1. What player should I go with?

• Aaron Schobel
    • Marcus Stroud
    • Chris Kelsey
    • Kyle Williams
    • Ryan Denney
    • John McCargo

Well, its been about 4 years since my last jersey purchase and I am looking at getting a "throwback" jersey. The question is who. I have usually gone with a D-Lineman and it will be no different this time around. I already own a road "Schobel" jersey but after seeing the throwbacks again on Sunday, I think I need to upgrade. So.... who should it be?

Well, its been about 4 years since my last jersey purchase and I am looking at getting a "throwback" jersey. The question is who. I have usually gone with a D-Lineman and it will be no different this time around. I already own a road "Schobel" jersey but after seeing the throwbacks, I think I need to upgrade. So.... who should it be?

I've kinda learned my lesson when it comes to buying jerseys. What you do is up to you, but I have stopped buying jerseys of current players. I really, REALLY want a Marshawn Lynch jersey, but I also really, REALLY wanted a Willis McGahee jersey, a Drew Bledsoe jersey and a London Fletcher jersey. Because I had purchased the previous three, I haven't purchased Marshawn's. Instead, I bought the "throwback" (and by that, I mean the jersey we wore just previous to the ones we wear now) Thurman Thomas jersey. I already had a Jim Kelly jersey. These guys will always be Bills (except for that one forgettable year that Thurman played with the 'Fins, but at least he came back and retired as a Bill) and as a result, I will never have to scramble to sell their jerseys on ebay for pennies on the dollar. You seem to prefer defensive linemen. Why not a Phil Hansen or a Bruce Smith?

I've kinda learned my lesson when it comes to buying jerseys. What you do is up to you, but I have stopped buying jerseys of current players. I really, REALLY want a Marshawn Lynch jersey, but I also really, REALLY wanted a Willis McGahee jersey, a Drew Bledsoe jersey and a London Fletcher jersey. Because I had purchased the previous three, I haven't purchased Marshawn's. Instead, I bought the "throwback" (and by that, I mean the jersey we wore just previous to the ones we wear now) Thurman Thomas jersey. I already had a Jim Kelly jersey. These guys will always be Bills (except for that one forgettable year that Thurman played with the 'Fins, but at least he came back and retired as a Bill) and as a result, I will never have to scramble to sell their jerseys on ebay for pennies on the dollar.

I hear ya.....I thought about the old jersey of Bruce or Talley or Jeff Wright....but it's really hard to find ones that are not autographed. I also thought about getting their names on the throwback but I don't think it would look right since they never wore them. Looks like I am narrowing it down to Kyle Williams or Kelsay....I have a feeling that these guys will play out their careers here.....I have a sixth sense for that

I hear ya.....I thought about the old jersey of Bruce or Talley or Jeff Wright....but it's really hard to find ones that are not autographed. I also thought about getting their names on the throwback but I don't think it would look right since they never wore them. Looks like I am narrowing it down to Kyle Williams or Kelsay....I have a feeling that these guys will play out their careers here.....I have a sixth sense for that

I think it would look pretty nice having Bruce and 78 on the throwbacks. I'm thinking of doing this myself.

I'd recommend a 'throwback' player. You can't go wrong with an ex-player where you know how it all turns out.

I have a Bledsoe, Spikes, Cowart and Losman jerseys hangin' in the closet that I don't even wear anymore... :devil:

you are dead on. every time i buy a jersey the player flames out. i am going to buy a throw back jersey # 34 thurman

I'd recommend a 'throwback' player. You can't go wrong with an ex-player where you know how it all turns out.

I have a Bledsoe, Spikes, Cowart and Losman jerseys hangin' in the closet that I don't even wear anymore... :devil:

Hey, I love my #90 Hanson! Too bad you can't find more of the old stuff around. Unfortunately, it doesn't fit anymore. Dunlop disease got me.

• 2 weeks later...