1st and 10..

83evans83

The two Stu's think the Bill are the best team in the AFC. However, Skip bayless says that he wouldn't put one AFC team in his top 5 best teams in the league!!! I can't stand this guy he thinks that he is so knowledgable, when he is truly an idiot.

I do not believe the Bills are the best team in the AFC.. possibly 3rd or 4th, gotta remember they can easily be 1-2 right now.

baby steps

Denver could easily be 1-2

SD could easily be 2-0 going into tonight

Colts could easily be 0-3

Giants could easily be 2-1

Miami could easily be 2-1

Jets could easily be 0-2

yada, yada, yada

you've got to remember that there is a lot of parity in the NFL, games are won and lost by the slimmest of margins. Too many times in recent years the Bills were losing these close games and we were saying, "they should be 2-1, or whatever." The bottom line is no matter how they got there, they are 3-0....GO BILLS!!!

I do not believe the Bills are the best team in the AFC.. possibly 3rd or 4th, gotta remember they can easily be 1-2 right now.

baby steps

Or they could easliy be 3-0. Oh yeah, right...they are.

Doesn't matter how poorly they played at times, they did enough to win. That's all that matters! The object is to outplay the weekly opponent.

I didn't hear any talk of giving the Bills a free pass to join the playoffs last year because they "could have been" 10-6 with a couple of key plays.

The defense - though not always great, did enough to hold them to less points than their teammates on the other side of the ball were able to generate. It's 47 guys for 60 minutes. They won. There is no "almost". Wins and losses are all that really count.

baby steps

That's the dumbest logic I've ever heard. If you want to make a case that the Titans' D is better than ours, or that Denver's O is better than ours, fine. But if any team "could be 1-2," I'm thinking it's probably a different 3-0 team that have gotten some help from the refs and bad kickers.