I can't believe how much the AFC picture has changed

1billsfan

I was wrong on Losman being the better QB for this team, an opinion I stayed looooong after it was politically correct to do so here.

I think you are more than entitled to let go of the above 1bf. As a person who loves football and the Bills and likes to make predictions, you are going to make some mistakes. Take it from me, a huge Rob Johnson fan. :thumbsup::lol::lol:

Not only that, I don't think it will happen, but the possibility of JP taking a team to the playoffs some day does exist.

One of the many great things about this board is that you can take a stance and debate it with some fans who really do know what they are talking about, and even the ones that I consider the most knowledgeable have been "wrong" too.

Anyway, stop beating yourself up about the JP thing, and keep 'em coming. :thumbsup:

I think you are more than entitled to let go of the above 1bf. As a person who loves football and the Bills and likes to make predictions, you are going to make some mistakes. Take it from me, a huge Rob Johnson fan. :thumbsup::lol::lol:

Not only that, I don't think it will happen, but the possibility of JP taking a team to the playoffs some day does exist.

One of the many great things about this board is that you can take a stance and debate it with some fans who really do know what they are talking about, and even the ones that I consider the most knowledgeable have been "wrong" too.

Anyway, stop beating yourself up about the JP thing, and keep 'em coming. :thumbsup:

Will do.

Bill, I'm amazed at what Trent has done this year. It's not about looking bad for three quarters, it's about refusing to lose like Kelly and his bunch would make a habit of doing. These last two comeback games are eirily familiar to us Bills fans here old enough to remember the young Bills of the late eighties.

Thanks! Hey, I posted in detail why the Giants would beat the 18-0 Patriots in the Superbowl. So sue me if I need a little warming up period this season. :thumbsup:

It's not that, my fair weather friend -- it's the fact that you blindly assumed SD stinks because they were 0-2, without stopping to realize they lost at the very end of both games (to good teams) and have the top rated passer in the league. The Chargers will be a team to be reckoned with in the AFC.

The Jets, by contrast, will be lucky to go .500. They do have a stretch of "winnable" games coming up (Arizona, Cincy, @Oakland, KC) so they could potentially come to Orchard Park on 11/2 with a 5-2 record, but I predict they'll only win two of those four and will arrive in Buffalo at 3-4 (and several games out of 1st).