Anyone else love the Whitner late hit on Higgins?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If someone was saying that Whitner is in the class of Sanders or Reed then i would have to say that they are homers...but if you are trying to say that Whitner is not a very good safety who has much room to improve then i have to assume that you must be a troll or you really have no idea what your talking about.

I would say Whitner is above average against the run. He's a good tackler and very sound. My point is that he is not great in pass coverage and lacks top speed to do so. If you watch him play he plays off a cushion and then drills his receiver. That's not a troll, that's reality, and reality is what it is.

I would say Whitner is above average against the run. He's a good tackler and very sound. My point is that he is not great in pass coverage and lacks top speed to do so. If you watch him play he plays off a cushion and then drills his receiver. That's not a troll, that's reality, and reality is what it is.

The bills knew what they were getting when they selected him and he has been everything they wanted and more according to all accounts. He is the undisputed leader of the 5th ranked defense in the NFL and hes doing it in his 3rd year...now thats reality !!!