Incompetant sports reporters...just how bad are other cities sports re

Big Turk

In this article by an Oakland newspaper, it gives a breakdown of the game and states that PR Lee Evans is deadly when he has the ball in his hands returning punts...has Evans even ever returned 1 punt with the Bills?? I mean, this is just horrible for a guy who has a job as a sports reporter to not even bother doing a little fact finding and have such poor knowledge of what goes on in the NFL...I guess it shows just how important their teams are in other cities...

Incompetant Sports Reporting

In this article by an Oakland newspaper, it gives a breakdown of the game and states that PR Lee Evans is deadly when he has the ball in his hands returning punts...has Evans even ever returned 1 punt with the Bills?? I mean, this is just horrible for a guy who has a job as a sports reporter to not even bother doing a little fact finding and have such poor knowledge of what goes on in the NFL...I guess it shows just how important their teams are in other cities...

That reporter will likely know who the punt returner is by the end of the game.

So true... Even otherwise solid reporters often rely on incomplete or outdated info to write about other teams, but that does not make it excusable, especially when it is the team your local bunch is playing. I bet that Oakland reporter can't spell "incompetent" either... :bag:

j/k Brother. Go Bills!