The Buffalo Bills

Guest dog14787

Guest dog14787

Confidence is a feeling or consciousness of one's powers or of reliance on one's circumstances.

To have confidence in ones self is a state of mind that helps us reach our goals. Sometimes having confidence allows us to achieve what others may deem impossible, confidence helps give us courage, battles have been fought and won with the help of confidence, sometimes against all odds.

Donte Whitner has plenty of confidence to go around, confidence in himself , his coaches and all of his fellow teamates. Donte Whitner understands what confidence can do. Slowly but surely his teamates are buying into Donte's confidence and with each and every game, step by step, the Buffalo Bills grow stronger.

So when anyone tries to tell you Whitner is just being cocky by guaranteeing the playoffs, or just trying to pump his teamates up, you tell them that Donte Whitner has every confidence in what he says, because he does.

Donte Whitner guaranteed the Buffalo Bills will make the playoffs, and we will.

"Do you truly Billieve", do you have confidence? I know I do, and if everyone has the confidence and truly billieves, theres nothing that can stand in our way. :thumbsup:

I'm confident because I'm seeing consistent execution in all phases of the game, starting in pre-season all the way to week 2. I honestly have never seen a Bills team this steady, not even in the Kelly Super Bowl days. If they play at this level all year, without a dropoff, they may well be the best Bills team ever.

PTR

I was confident enough on August 17th (after the Pittsburgh game) to spend $107 that locks me into 2 Super Bowl tickets at face value after the $107, if the Bills get in, otherwise I lose the $107.

I was also confident enough so that when Whitner guaranteed playoffs & a guy at work was mocking Whitner, I bet him & another guy who was around at the time he was mocking Whitner $10 each that the Bills would make the playoffs.

I'm confident because I'm seeing consistent execution in all phases of the game, starting in pre-season all the way to week 2. I honestly have never seen a Bills team this steady, not even in the Kelly Super Bowl days. If they play at this level all year, without a dropoff, they may well be the best Bills team ever.

PTR

I'd like to agree with you....but we don't have the passrush yet.

I was confident enough on August 17th (after the Pittsburgh game) to spend $107 that locks me into 2 Super Bowl tickets at face value after the $107, if the Bills get in, otherwise I lose the $107.

I was also confident enough so that when Whitner guaranteed playoffs & a guy at work was mocking Whitner, I bet him & another guy who was around at the time he was mocking Whitner $10 each that the Bills would make the playoffs.

Who sells guaranteed SB tickets?

PTR

I was thinking about that post the other day from you when I was trying to figure out a way to get superbowl tickets. Do you have a link? I'll probably end up selling the naming right sof my first child or something like that instead though...

Guest dog14787

I'm confident enough to make a $100 bet with a Dallas Cowboy fan on who's team will go further, the Bills or Cowboys, ( Wade Phillips will help me on this one) plus $50 bonus if one of them wins the Superbowl. :wallbash:

Some of my friends were laughing at me , but we'll see.