Back in the day when BILLS FANS RULED!

TD3plus1

Back in the day when this whole billboard thing began (2000 NFL Season), Bills fans ruled the day by beating up on Giants fans to the point of submission. I know this to be true because I witnessed it (and saved) the postings I read here and at BBI. The fans from this message board like BkyBillsFan, jester43, JFritz and many others rallied to vote for the Bills to be featured on the 3rd Tempt Destiny billboard. Those of you who do not know what I am talking about just google the keywords: tempt destiny.

The story I will be telling in the Tempt Destiny movie being written, is how you guys broke the resolve of the Giants fans during the 2000 NFL season (SPAMMER). Although your team did not make the playoffs that year, you guys demonstrated your loyalty by winning the TD billboard rights for 2002-2003 seasons.

Why a movie? Well, after eight years of this Tempt Destiny billboard competition it finally happened. On January 20, 2008, the team with the most votes had won their Conference Championship game which triggered the creation of the 3rd billboard. You know the rest of the story. 3 Tempt Destiny billboards followed by 3 Super Bowl victories, strange but true.

... and Bills fans are a part of this story as well. Which brings me to asking does anyone here remember or was a part of those days when Bills fans ruled? If so please let me know how to best get in contact with you or share your story here on this thread for me (and others) to read.

Thanks,

Manuel Morales

NOTE: This is for real see YouTube video

I love how this goofball is selling 'extra votes'! :( Yeah tempt destiny my ass! And the Rams, the leading vote getter have a real good shot I'm sure... :thumbsup:

You are mistaken, as clearly stated on the web site bonus votes are an "option" after purchase and are not included with the purchase of the football card game. Please read more carefully before inserting foot in mouth.

My good friend,

Thank you for the post Manuel. I should put you in contact with my business partner from Nigeria, Alda Achman. He is the accountant of a very wealthy businessman from Zimbabwae and he approached me with a very fortunate opportunity. Which was strange because I never had heard from him before. However, he said that I could get very rich by helping him transfer a sum of $10.5M into the US, and all I needed to do was provide him with $1000 and my bank information to allow for the transfer.

Anyways, your post reminded me of Mr. Achman's email. He may be able to help you as he is helping me. His email address is ThisIsNotAScamEvenThoughItSoundsLikeOne@hotmail.com.

Best of luck good sir,

UnionAMG

My good friend,

Thank you for the post Manuel. I should put you in contact with my business partner from Nigeria, Alda Achman. He is the accountant of a very wealthy businessman from Zimbabwae and he approached me with a very fortunate opportunity. Which was strange because I never had heard from him before. However, he said that I could get very rich by helping him transfer a sum of $10.5M into the US, and all I needed to do was provide him with $1000 and my bank information to allow for the transfer.

Anyways, your post reminded me of Mr. Achman's email. He may be able to help you as he is helping me. His email address is ThisIsNotAScamEvenThoughItSoundsLikeOne@hotmail.com.

Best of luck good sir,

UnionAMG

:thumbsup::(

My good friend,

Best of luck good sir,

UnionAMG

VERY FUNNY!

BTW - You know, you guys do have a point about the bonus votes - GONE! :thumbsup:

I have to admit, I read the post quickly and then checked out the site, and I really don't have a clue what this is all about. It seemed really really ridiculous, from what I could get out of it. It was also very obvious, that it wasn't worth my time to try to figure it out, either.

What do we get if the Bills fans win? A new server for TBD? Scott's kids get free rides to college? All Pats* fans hunted down and killed?

If the Bills fans win and your team also wins it's Conference Championship game, then the 4th Tempt Destiny billboard will be for the Bills. The winning of the Super Bowl thing that always happens afterwards, well, not even I can explain that. It is what it is.

I must say this, I noticed the Giants fans did not complain about winning it and what happened afterwards. Not to mention that the NY Giants official message board has a "I'm a SPAMMER" thread pinned to the top of their main board to remind their fans to vote. Funny, I guess they like winning Super Bowls? Especially after what the Bills fans did back in 2000.

But please do not get me wrong, I honestly do not care who wins it or who doesn't want to support their team by not voting for it. I only came here to find those who were a part of the early days when the web site was known as Sign3.com. They have a story to tell, and I would love to hear their story.

If the Bills fans win and your team also wins it's Conference Championship game, then the 4th Tempt Destiny billboard will be for the Bills. The winning of the Super Bowl thing that always happens afterwards, well, not even I can explain that. It is what it is.

I must say this, I noticed the Giants fans did not complain about winning it and what happened afterwards. Not to mention that the NY Giants official message board has a SPAMMER thread pinned to the top of their main board to remind their fans to vote. Funny, I guess they like winning Super Bowls? Especially after what the Bills fans did back in 2000.

But please do not get me wrong, I honestly do not care who wins it or who doesn't want to support their team by not voting for it. I only came here to find those who were a part of the early days when the web site was known as Sign3.com. They have a story to tell, and I would love to hear their story.

Oh yes... Those early days. So far ago they were. What was it six? seven? No. EIGHT YEARS AGO!

wow, i forgotten had much free time i used to have..,

Hi Jester43! I was beginning to think that all the "old timers" had long been gone from here...

I bet you're surprised I remembered you? I saved some print-outs of some the messages you guys posted back-in-the-day.

Just to list a few is Alaska Darin, Cool Mo, cablelady, BillyBoy, Doc, stealth bills fan, Stosh,Jack In Syracuse, Peter, Scraps, nvbills, GBillsFan, cratchitt, bill n Va, Azalin, National Enquirer, KD in CT, RV, Bob Lamb, Frez, Rick Lazio, n.j.sue, and the negative minded ICE still around?

I have to admit, I read the post quickly and then checked out the site, and I really don't have a clue what this is all about. It seemed really really ridiculous, from what I could get out of it. It was also very obvious, that it wasn't worth my time to try to figure it out, either.

Its about a theory of mine to see if we (fans and yours truly) can "tempt destiny" for another Super Bowl victory as had been done before. Sorry if this concept was too confusing for you. I realize this phenomenon is beyond comprehension for most folks especially now that this theory has proven to actually work.

Its about a theory of mine to see if we (fans and yours truly) can "tempt destiny" for another Super Bowl victory as had been done before. Sorry if this concept was too confusing for you. I realize this phenomenon is beyond comprehension for most folks especially now that this theory has proven to actually work.

Really? You said we beat the Giants in this game, and I don't see any SB rings on Bills players. And besides, you REALLY think this has any bearing on a team's performance and the outcomes of their games? You honestly believe fans can "tempt destiny"...maybe that wasn't dramatic enough, "TEMPT DESTINY?"

Plus, you made a movie about this fake, bulls#it? You really are quite the snake-oil salesman, aren't you?

Plus, you made a movie about this fake, bulls#it? You really are quite the snake-oil salesman, aren't you?

:( Some people can grasp the concept and accept the facts as facts - some NEVER will... :devil:

Before you call anyone a liar, especially in public and in writing (slander), you'd better KNOW what you are talking about!