Footbal pool question

Guffalo

I am not to be understanding the pool of the football. I picked teams that were to win and after two times of playing I am only having eleven games to be won, yet I am understanding to have many more games that are not having lost. Why have there not been a counting of all wins for my pickings?

I am not to be understanding the pool of the football. I picked teams that were to win and after two times of playing I am only having eleven games to be won, yet I am understanding to have many more games that are not having lost.

I have to say, reading the way you wrote your post, I half expected you to ask us to help you transfer your inheritance from your dead African husband.

I have to say, reading the way you wrote your post, I half expected you to ask us to help you transfer your inheritance from your dead African husband.

Not to be true, what little wealth I have was accepted from a Nigerian family the had to perish in a terrible crashing of a plane in 1998 in May 14. It was allowing me to move to this country to follw the Williams of Buffalo. In some times people of this nature can tell not lies.