Sportsline Power Ranking

I was ticked off about the sporting news, but sportsline ranking is horrific.

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/powerrankings :lol:

Just assuming what you might be mad at...

...so, beating the NYJ, the No 16 ranked team with no change from last week, qualifies the patriots to leap from 17 to 8, ahead of the Bills, even though we beat the jags in Jacksonville?

hmm.

ummm...hmmm.

:lol:

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/powerrankings :thumbsup:

OH NO not the top ten! If it makes you feel any better I have sportline.com in last in my power rankings of those who do power rankings every week. Seriously dude, WTF does it matter what some douche thinks about ranking the teams in the NFL? I use my own brain to determine how good I think our team is rather than basing it off somebody else's opinion who has probably only seen highlights of this team. Besides that the guy put us in the fuggin top 10.

Phili looked like a SB contender on MNF. I know they lost but in my mind, if they play great agenst a great team and lose by a very small margin, then they shouldnt fall that far at all.

Same goes for the Chargers. They basically won the game, but got a L because of a bad call. I would put both above the bills.

Though I LOVE seeing the bills listed so high.

Phili looked like a SB contender on MNF. I know they lost but in my mind, if they play great agenst a great team and lose by a very small margin, then they shouldnt fall that far at all.

Same goes for the Chargers. They basically won the game, but got a L because of a bad call. I would put both above the bills.

So if your defense allows 40 points that makes you great .

Stuff that makes you go,Hmmmmmmm.

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/powerrankings :thumbsup:

Assuming there's any validity to these ratings, it should make us feel good to know that 7 of our remaining 14 games (that's 50%, for you democrats), are against teams ranked from 20-32.

If we can win the games we should (against the bottom-tier teams), and split the ones that are a toss-up, it's not out of the question to end up with somewhere in the neighborhood of 11-13 wins. Playoffs seem a likely destination if the guys can stay healthy and maintain their focus.

OH NO not the top ten! If it makes you feel any better I have sportline.com in last in my power rankings of those who do power rankings every week. Seriously dude, WTF does it matter what some douche thinks about ranking the teams in the NFL? I use my own brain to determine how good I think our team is rather than basing it off somebody else's opinion who has probably only seen highlights of this team. Besides that the guy put us in the fuggin top 10.

It does matter, if you start the season with a low ranking it's hard to leapfrog teams that you dont play in the final rankings. So now if Dallas, Pittsburgh, and Buffalo all go undefeated, those two will play in the national championship while we'll probably play arizona in one of the less important BCS bowls.