Is Al Davis in the HOF?

Then our beloved Ralph love him or hate him should be in too. At least he learns from mistakes and is getting his team righted in the correct direction. didn't Ralph support the Raiders in the early days of the AFL? how can this old geezer think changing coaches after 2 weeks including this weeks win and facing a long east coast road trip help his team!

Then our beloved Ralph love him or hate him should be in too. At least he learns from mistakes and is getting his team righted in the correct direction. didn't Ralph support the Raiders in the early days of the AFL? how can this old geezer think changing coaches after 2 weeks including this weeks win and facing a long east coast road trip help his team!

Davis was inducted into the HOF somewhere around 15 years ago, I think. As goes the saying "There's no accounting for taste".

It's common knowledge on the TSW that Ralph Wilson bailed Davis' sorry butt out of a jam long before most posters on this forum were born. Why he's not in the HOF probably comes down to the fact that.........well, you know what? I could post the usual crap about the CBA, but, golly, someone give me a REALLY good reason?!?!

Davis was inducted into the HOF somewhere around 15 years ago, I think. As goes the saying "There's no accounting for taste".

It's common knowledge on the TSW that Ralph Wilson bailed Davis' sorry butt out of a jam long before most posters on this forum were born. Why he's not in the HOF probably comes down to the fact that.........well, you know what? I could post the usual crap about the CBA, but, golly, someone give me a REALLY good reason?!?!

Thought so but it still stinks this turd Davis is thought of so highly when real owners like Lamar Hunt and Ralph get little respect until they die or are proved right as in the CBA. Bet the Jerry Jones of the NFL wish they were not giving 60% to the players now. And as 2009 and 10 loom will there be a work stoppage?