Harp in Boston - just awesome

Another phenomenal Sunday at the Harp. The Bills need to place cameras in these Bills-backers bars and play them live back at the stadium on game day just to show the Bills and fans at the stadium just how much support they get outside WNY.

The Harp was just crazy.

its always awesome at the harp, miss that place

I went to the Harp for abut 7 years but it got to packed there. Not that this is a bad thing, but I just don't want to have to show up at 9 am to get a seat. I hope the Harp tradition goes on for years and years, but I'll just stick to the small bars with Sunday ticket. Cheers and kick some Oakland ass next week Bills!

I got there at about 11:45 and had no trouble getting in. The street parking around the Harp is free, even the spots right in front if you get one.

I must say, it was abso-freakin-lutely amazing there. I don't think I have ever had as much fun watching a Bills game on TV as I've had the last two weeks at the Harp.

For anybody within an hour of Boston, it would be well worth it to come down to watch the games.

Used to go to The Harp for several years when I lived in Boston.

Do they still serve America's Worst Sandwich at halftime? That terrible 6-foot long sub that's all bread, wet and spoiled lettuce, and been-sitting-in-the-sun-for-an-hour mayo? Couple that with the mediocre wings and the usually terrible third dish (more often than not that crappy pasta... WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE DELICIOUS SWEDISH MEATBALLS?), and you've got the makings of the worst buffet in the NFL.

That said, its a great place to watch a Bills game, and the annual raffle is top-notch.

There was no line to get in when I arrived at 12:15pm.

I got there at about 11:45 and had no trouble getting in. The street parking around the Harp is free, even the spots right in front if you get one.

I must say, it was abso-freakin-lutely amazing there. I don't think I have ever had as much fun watching a Bills game on TV as I've had the last two weeks at the Harp.

For anybody within an hour of Boston, it would be well worth it to come down to watch the games.

I got there 5 minutes before kickoff and had no trouble getting in. Were people turned away or something?

The reports from the Seattle opener were that there were lines of people waiting to get in. Didn't want to chance it. Maybe the Oakland game.

PTR

The reports from the Seattle opener were that there were lines of people waiting to get in. Didn't want to chance it. Maybe the Oakland game.

PTR

There were lines of people waiting to get in for the seattle game because they hadn't opened the doors yet. As soon as the doors open its no problem. Generally people looking for a table show up early. If you don't mind standing, you will not have any problem. If you are looking for a table for a medium to large-size group, you may want to show up early.

Thanks for the good reports -- it has been fun so far, eh? Don't forget that we have a comment page on our website for any questions or concerns.

We're trying to arrange to have the downstairs open on days where we anticipate large crowds - for example, days like yesterday (and next Sunday) where the Bills game isn't on local TV. It depends on staffing, so if folks have been tipping their servers we shouldn't have trouble finding the help :-)

I hear ya about the big sandwich - they weren't planning on serving it this year but there's been a mixup in the ordering. Hopefully we can set that straight soon.

And someone sent me a note about the Shout! song -- whether we can play it largely depends on who is on duty that week. Some of the staff know how to work the sound system better than others. We've got it sorta-figured-out by now, hopefully that will iron itself out too.

www.bostonbillsbackers.com