Jets/Miami game thread...

RayFinkle

Ok serious question who do we need to win this game... I am (and I can not believe I am saying this) hoping that the Pats win this game. As much as I would love to them lose... to see the Jets be 2-0 in the division this early. Not sure I like that.

Ok serious question who do we need to win this game... I am (and I can not believe I am saying this) hoping that the Pats win this game. As much as I would love to them lose... to see the Jets be 2-0 in the division this early. Not sure I like that.

Pats* were 12 games better than the Jets last year. Even Brady + Favre doesn't equal 12 games. They still own the AFCE until someone takes it away from them.

WTF? I thought Nugent was their kicker?

I think he's hurt or something.

I'll tell ya though, I changed my football pool pick for this game to the Pats* the other day. I think the rush to bury them has been hugely premature. They are not going away that easily.

The sports media is trying too damn hard to make Matt Cassell a superstar. How many clips do I need to see of him in HS or playing LL baseball? They don't give other backup QBs nearly this much attention. I already hate him almost as much as Brady.

I think he's hurt or something.

I'll tell ya though, I changed my football pool pick for this game to the Pats* the other day. I think the rush to bury them has been hugely premature. They are not going away that easily.

I agree. From what I've seen so far of this game, Cassell isn't stinking the place up...

He's getting time and he's got Moss, Welker, and Faulk to throw it to.

The Jets' D tightened up on the last series and kept consistent pressure on him. But they're going to have to do that the whole game. If they let Cassell stand in the pocket and throw, he's going to score on them.