I'd like to see the same O-line as in Week 1

Is it just me, or would anybody like to see the same 5 starters as we had against the Hawks? Anybody who knows football knows that an offensive isn't about individuals, it's about the 5 guys acting as a cohesive unit on every single play. Clearly, the guys who started week 1 are comfortable with each other and they allowed just one sack to a talented defensive front 7.

Obviously, if things start to break down, put Peters in there. But what's the point of rewarding a whiny, petulant child of a player who held out until a day before the season with a start? I'm sure the other guys on the O-line aren't in love with the way he's acted. So why don't we at least give this group a chance to prove themselves against the likes of a Derrick Harvey?

Besides, Peters did allow 6 sacks last season. Compare that with Brad Butler's 1 sack allowed, and Peters is clearly a little overrated, no matter how physically talented he may be.

It's just you.

They said on the pregame show that Walker was uncomfortable playing left tackle & is very happy to be back at RT.

You don't punish the team when one of the best players comes back from a holdout.

If you're old enough, think back to the OJ & Cribbs& Thurman holdouts. The Bills put them back in when the holdouts ended.

It's just you.

They said on the pregame show that Walker was uncomfortable playing left tackle & is very happy to be back at RT.

You don't punish the team when one of the best players comes back from a holdout.

If you're old enough, think back to the OJ & Cribbs& Thurman holdouts. The Bills put them back in when the holdouts ended.

I'm not old enough to remember, but OJ, Cribbs, and Thurman were running backs. If we were talking about Marshawn, of course I wouldn't be espousing us starting Fred Jackson. But the offensive line is a different monster. I'm just saying that maybe we've caught lightning in a bottle with these 5 guys, so why not ride it for a little bit?

I'm not old enough to remember, but OJ, Cribbs, and Thurman were running backs. If we were talking about Marshawn, of course I wouldn't be espousing us starting Fred Jackson. But the offensive line is a different monster. I'm just saying that maybe we've caught lightning in a bottle with these 5 guys, so why not ride it for a little bit?

Because riding a bottle is very uncomfortable and dangerous.

Seriously, put the best five players on the field. I feel bad for chambers, but also feel good knowing that he has had such good seasoning as a potential backup for either OT.

Because he's the best O-lineman on the team & the guy who played in his place doesn't feel comfortable playing that position.

well it wasnt just week 1........its been the entire preseason and camp. They have worked together for a while now.

Im always the kind of guy that says why fix it if its not broke.......

But, with Jason Peters on the OL we are better. No disrespect the Kirk Chambers, I like Walker over on that side. Chambers has done a heck of a job over there and honestly I would have any issue if he comes in the assist the OL, I have confidence in him......

Let me ask this, Chambers at RG?

Because he's the best O-lineman on the team & the guy who played in his place doesn't feel comfortable playing that position.

Like I said, Peters allowed 6 sacks. Brad Butler allowed 1. Furthermore, we had much greater success running to the right side than the left side last year (Fairchild was just too dumb to realize it). So now, you give me some evidence as to why Peters is the best O-lineman on the team. Because he made the Pro Bowl? That's not reason enough.

well it wasnt just week 1........its been the entire preseason and camp. They have worked together for a while now.

Im always the kind of guy that says why fix it if its not broke.......

But, with Jason Peters on the OL we are better. No disrespect the Kirk Chambers, I like Walker over on that side. Chambers has done a heck of a job over there and honestly I would have any issue if he comes in the assist the OL, I have confidence in him......

Let me ask this, Chambers at RG?

Why RG? If anywhere, maybe center.

Like I said, Peters allowed 6 sacks. Brad Butler allowed 1. Furthermore, we had much greater success running to the right side than the left side last year (Fairchild was just too dumb to realize it). So now, you give me some evidence as to why Peters is the best O-lineman on the team. Because he made the Pro Bowl? That's not reason enough.

First of all, you're comparing sacks given up between a right guard and a left tackle. Completely different positions.

Second, the team management certainly seems to think he's better than Butler. They're paying him that way.

Third, observers around the league have Peters marked as one of the most promising young linemen in the game at the moment.

Fourth, yeah he did make the Pro Bowl. The Pro Bowl is not always the best gauge of talent, but for an UDFA offensive lineman to get in there shows me something.

Fifth, why am I even arguing this? Butler better than Peters? Are you kidding me?