Will James... did Jags sign him for Bills info?

Boatdrinks

James was one of our final cuts (not unexpectedly). Jax picked him up quickly. Not sure if it was just a need or did the early matchup w/Buffalo factor in? He was here for the entire camp, etc. He certainly knows our defense,offense. Is jack Del Rio pulling a Belichick here?

James was one of our final cuts (not unexpectedly). Jax picked him up quickly. Not sure if it was just a need or did the early matchup w/Buffalo factor in? He was here for the entire camp, etc. He certainly knows our defense,offense. Is jack Del Rio pulling a Belichick here?

Dating myself here, but - as my Dad used to say (a long time ago) - "That and ten cents will get you uptown". Ruminate on it.

Any information provided by James over 3 months will be overwhelmed by information provided by Stroud over 6 months.

They signed him because with Brian Williams now at SS, they needed another corner worse than a fifth safety. Plus, he's better than Jamaal Fudge, the guy they cut.

At least that's my guess.

Dating myself here, but - as my Dad used to say (a long time ago) - "That and ten cents will get you uptown". Ruminate on it.

Any information provided by James over 3 months will be overwhelmed by information provided by Stroud over 6 months.

Stroud had different coordinators. But he can tell us certain players tendencies