Inside the NFL

BillsNYC

Anybody watch it last night? I caught the end of it where Marnio apologizes to Buffalo and Jim Kelly about his comments (which I think he really does hate Buffalo) and Chris Carter gave the city props.

I didn't see the beginning...did anybody? I know they talked about Buffalo...

Yeah but they had no highlights from the game and we were not even metioned against Baltimore in the pick segment for the upcoming week, unless I missed it. That is strange.

80419[/snapback]

you didn't miss anything,i watched the show twice last night because the first show i missed the first 15 minutes.they never showed the buffalo highlights or the picks.go bills :lol:

Mawhine-oh is an egotistical cry baby. I know people that have had dealings with him here and unversally they all agree that he and his wife are *.

I have heard the same thing said about a retired QB living in WNY. He also lost a lot of respect for his off the field life, declaring bankruptcy which some people consider stealing.

They had this STUPID skit in the beginning of the show appologizing to the Buffalo fans - some HBO big wig with a speach writen - but then anything to do with Buffalo was "dubbed" in. It was annoying. No f'ing Bills highlights at all - no picks either - we were not the only teams left out - i didn't see anything about Washington-Chicago game either.

Stupid Marino said he called Jim Kelly and talked to him about his comments - Marino then mentioned that Jim is so popular there in Buffalo that he is like the "Governor" of Buffalo. Everyone started making fun of his dumb ass because obviously he really meant "Mayor" but he is too stupid to realize that Gov is a state position not a city.

I sent INFL an email complaining about the coverage or lack thereof.

They also had this stupid skit about Ricky Williams - I told them to stick to football and leave the damn comedy to the HBO comedy series - maybe then they would have time to cover all the f'ing games!!!

I Tivo'd "Inside The NFL" the week after the Jets game and blew through it twice looking for the Bills /Jets highlights. They did not show that game either. Makes me angry that they skipped the Bills highlights two weeks in a row. Once more and I will never watch that show again!