nanana hey hey hey goodbye

bills_red

That was us. My section, well, basically the left corner/scoreboard endzone. At first I thought: "come on, this isn't the Dolphins, etc.", but then I said screw it and joined right in. Why the F not? It was right after we stopped em on 4th down. Our sections were the only ones that weren't half empty by then--> mostly because the ball was right in front of us. It was as loud as it was during the 1st quarter. The D stopped them, we sang that song, and "it's all over", and then a lot of people started leaving. We stayed because we wanted to see the Victory formation, and the hear the Bills song one more time. :censored:

That was us. My section, well, basically the left corner/scoreboard endzone. At first I thought: "come on, this isn't the Dolphins, etc.", but then I said screw it and joined right in. Why the F not? It was right after we stopped em on 4th down. Our sections were the only ones that weren't half empty by then--> mostly because the ball was right in front of us. It was as loud as it was during the 1st quarter. The D stopped them, we sang that song, and "it's all over", and then a lot of people started leaving. We stayed because we wanted to see the Victory formation, and the hear the Bills song one more time. :thumbsup:

yea we were in the rock pile and stayed. A lot of people left with 2 or so min left and missed the McGee pick.

That was us. My section, well, basically the left corner/scoreboard endzone. At first I thought: "come on, this isn't the Dolphins, etc.", but then I said screw it and joined right in. Why the F not? It was right after we stopped em on 4th down. Our sections were the only ones that weren't half empty by then--> mostly because the ball was right in front of us. It was as loud as it was during the 1st quarter. The D stopped them, we sang that song, and "it's all over", and then a lot of people started leaving. We stayed because we wanted to see the Victory formation, and the hear the Bills song one more time. :D

Love the trailer, OC! :thumbsup:

OC what section were you in I also was in the section singing that chant i was in 106 and man we were really loud!!!!!!!!!!!

139. The whole "rockpile" was doing it, plus the corner sections. It's been a long time, and even though it wasn't the Dolphins, etc. or Bryan Cox, it was still fun.

That was us. My section, well, basically the left corner/scoreboard endzone. At first I thought: "come on, this isn't the Dolphins, etc.", but then I said screw it and joined right in. Why the F not? It was right after we stopped em on 4th down. Our sections were the only ones that weren't half empty by then--> mostly because the ball was right in front of us. It was as loud as it was during the 1st quarter. The D stopped them, we sang that song, and "it's all over", and then a lot of people started leaving. We stayed because we wanted to see the Victory formation, and the hear the Bills song one more time. :thumbsup:

I was in the middle of section 102 and had the same reaction as you did. Kinda the, think about it for a second....eh why the hell not, type deal.

Our section (335) was rolling with it too. That entire corner of the stadium was rocking the whole game.