They are already selling their tickets!!!

webtoe

Seriously - Keith Olbermann still gets to talk sports after making an ass of himself nightly with his childish rants against Bush, O'Reilly, etc on that joke of a network, MSNBC?

Yes. Without a doubt. And isn't free speech a wonderful thing? Unless, of course, you approve of having only one opinion being allowed (and crammed down your throat), in which case you could watch Buffalo Bills football in.....well, some pretty nasty places.

I saw the replay of the blessed knee-crunch, and then the cutaway to the fans filing down the walkway. That editor and producer should be crowned kings-for-a-day. That was funnier than hell. Quick, subtle and incisive.

With the exception of this past week's game... my favorite Opening Day memory is 5 years ago against the Pats. A friend of mine from Boston drove up for the game. Everytime we scored I stood up and danced to Shout and pointed at him. He was smart though and wore a neutral yellow shirt.... I still told everyone around us that he was a Pats fan. He was so sad..... it made me so happy

Ahhh... visions of Steph dancing in my head now.

To be accurate, there is like a wait list of 50,000 for Giants seasons. They are like Green Bay in that tickets are passed down in families. Giant fans are NOT fairweather.

In New England, the minute the Pats* lose their first game, their "die hard" fans will change channels to the Red Sox game and count the days till NBA season.

PTR

Is it REALLY that hard to sell out a stadium with a population of 25+ million??

Childish rants?

The truth must really hurt ....... :thumbsup:

I consider myself a moderate and try and watch each of the networks. The talking heads on FOX are pretty bad, but Olbermann is the worst. His coverage of the DNC (which he referred to Hillary's speech as a "home run") and the RNC (where he acted like someone was holding a gun to his head) was ridiculous. He must have naked pictures of someone at NBC because he sucks at life.