Lets focus on the Jags now guys.....

NavyBillsFan

We can enjoy this until Wednesday, 1st practice for next weeks game. :lol:

As much as I like to think I have an impact on the outcome of the Bills games I realized something, I don't. I'm pretty sure I can think about the Seahawks victory right up until kickoff and it will have no impact on the game. Better yet if I wasn't in Iraq I probably would drink atleast a 12 pack and the outcome would still be the same. That being said I have to go and do some film work on the Jags.

Jags are a good playoff team so im sorry when i say im not expecting a win. It wouldnt surprise me if we did but im not expecting it. We stop there run game and we will have a chance. Draw play could bite us hard. If the bills lose by 7 or less i will still have lots of faith for this year.

GO BILLs

As much as I like to think I have an impact on the outcome of the Bills games I realized something, I don't. I'm pretty sure I can think about the Seahawks victory right up until kickoff and it will have no impact on the game. Better yet if I wasn't in Iraq I probably would drink atleast a 12 pack and the outcome would still be the same. That being said I have to go and do some film work on the Jags.

I'll drink a few for ya! :lol::lol:

Jags are a good playoff team so im sorry when i say im not expecting a win. It wouldnt surprise me if we did but im not expecting it. We stop there run game and we will have a chance. Draw play could bite us hard. If the bills lose by 7 or less i will still have lots of faith for this year.

GO BILLs

We stopped their run game last season. Bar the one Taylor run. We held MJD to something ridiculous until late in the 4th like -11 yards rushing. Also holding the jags to a bunch of fgs. Honestly the only thing I want to see this week, is consistent 3rd down pressure on Garrard. It was silly stupid, how easy picking up 3rd down coversions for them was. They made our make shift secondary look horrible. Greer and Mcgee played possibly the worst games of their lives, bar the 2nd NE game, where they didn't even try. That's another story for another day. Control the clock, convert 3rd downs, dont turn the ball over, and we have a good chance to walk away with a W.

We stopped their run game last season. Bar the one Taylor run. We held MJD to something ridiculous until late in the 4th like -11 yards rushing. Also holding the jags to a bunch of fgs. Honestly the only thing I want to see this week, is consistent 3rd down pressure on Garrard. It was silly stupid, how easy picking up 3rd down coversions for them was. They made our make shift secondary look horrible. Greer and Mcgee played possibly the worst games of their lives, bar the 2nd NE game, where they didn't even try. That's another story for another day. Control the clock, convert 3rd downs, dont turn the ball over, and we have a good chance to walk away with a W.

We have a much better signal caller this time around.

Make no mistake, this Jags game is HUGE!

This will be the last game before the Oct 19th Charger/Bills game where the Bills will actually be have an opportunity to make a REAL statement. The games in between, the Bills will no doubt be favored to win. But the Bills beating the Jags in their home would send shock waves throughout the league that the Bills are in fact for REAL.

I think the Bills have a good shot at it because this team looks very confident and they're facing a team that's not so sure of themselves. I'll take this confident Bills bunch over the desperate Jags. I don't care that it's being played in Jacksonville. We're good, I think we're better than them, I think we'll beat them!

I will have a drink for you. Good Luck over there and with the film work!! :lol: