Another good thing about this team.......

Stl Bills

QB-Solid backup in Losman,and the Chroise looked more than servicable in the pre-season

RB- Freddy "mother fuggin" Jackson <_<, Oman showed promise in the preseason

WR-Young talented players in Hardy and S. Johnson won't have to be thrown into the fire if we can keep playing like yesterday. Although I bet Hardy sees a lot more time over the next few weeks.

TE-Not great but not too shabby. Bunch of "jack of all trades" type guys but both Royal and Schouman are pretty servicable. I would still like a bigger threat at TE (maybe next years draft).

OL- When Peters gets back we'll have one hell of a swing tackle in Chambers. Duke Preston looked good in preseason play (can't believe I just said that).

DL-Spencer Johnson looks like a steal, I still have hopes for McCargo, Denney is good reserve DE, Ellis looked good in preseason

LB- Our thinnest group due to the Crowell injury but the whole unit is much improved with Pos and Mitchell and we do have starting experience in our backup LBs.

Secondary-We seem to be loaded at CB now that we actually have a decent pass rush and since Youboty surprised everybody this year. We have some very talented youngsters who will have plenty of time to learn their positions behind the starters. George Wilson can fill in at Safety as well....he might not be the most refined defensive player but does have a knack for the big play.

Special Teams-We always seem to reload with great ST players and we are loaded with 3 great returners.

Peters holding out did show some things to the coaching staff. If Langston gets hurt Kirk Chambers can fill in and play well. If Jason gets hurt Langston can move to LT and Kirk can step in at RT.

I think we are set at the line for once.

Corto is the new Stamer (but hopefully better)

Corto should wind up being the next Coy Wire, he at least played his position, albeit in a limited role his last year, in a slightly competent way. Stamer never saw the field and when he did, it was after Mario Haggan (who was a decent 5th or 6th lb), which should be telling. It is the progression of the NFL Team: When teams get good, they no longer need a Josh Stamer. The Bills got good (hopefully) and no longer need a guy who can't even play against preseason talent at his position.

When I looked at the roster towards the end of pre-season, I thought, Wow this team is loaded! There is a ton of depth with the exception of TE. LB isn't too bad with last year's starter, DiGiorgio now a backup & DT is loaded with Stroud, Williams & Johnson playing well yesterday & McCargo still around even though he was inactive yesterday.

One of the best special teams players, John Wendling wasn't even mentioned in prior posts.

People laughed at me here when I posted about my purchase of Super Bowl futures & then posted my 13-3 (+Super Bowl Champions) prediction. I'm telling you, this is an elite team!