What a great day to be a HOMER

DIE HARD 1967

I predicted the Bills will be 5-0 at the bye......... Are you still laughing?

I also predicted Buffalo would win the AFC EAST....... How impossible does that sound TODAY?

I told you Peters would report at the last possible date without sacrificing a game check......... Was there really any doubt?

Some of you called me a big homer, and I needed stop the foolishness......really, was I really being a homer or are you just a tad negative?

Sure it only one game but things are looking pretty good!

WHAT A GREAT DAY TO BE A HOMER.....SEE YOU NEXT WEEK AFTER THE BILLS BEAT JACKSONVILLE (lol)

You can either join me......or regret it later!

Its your choice! (lol)

I also predicted Buffalo would win the AFC EAST....... How impossible does that sound now?

I told you Peters would report at the last possible date without sacrificing a game check......... Was there really any doubt?

Some of you called me a big homer, and I needed stop the foolishness......really, was I really being a homer or are you just a tad negative?

WHAT A GREAT DAY TO BE A HOMER.....SEE YOU NEXT WEEK AFTER THE BILLS BEAT JACKSONVILLE (lol)

Its your choice! (lol)

Outstanding job, I for one applaud you completely.

(follows with overly sarcastic slow clap)

I also predicted Buffalo would win the AFC EAST....... How impossible does that sound now?

Its your choice! (lol)

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut.

Its your choice! (lol)

can i get the mega-million lotto numbers please........ :angry::sick: