Home Opener Tailgate 2008

LewPort71

Many thanks to all who organized the tailgate.

And HUGE thanks to the chefs who prepared the wings, Sahlen Hot Dogs and

the other fine food.

My Son-In-Law attended his first ever NFL game and enjoyed everything about it.

(well , except the rain) ...We went to Kenny's Pinto and did a bowling ball shot.

As we headed back to Lewiston, he asked, "Can we do this again next year?"

WTG Bills and all the good peeps who were at the TBD tailgate

Well, my laptop shut down from the battery powering off so I could not post anymore, but we ate some more adn drank some more, as usual we did the raffles and the 50/50. Then we took our group picture which was a blast, those that have been here b4 know what I;m taling about. Went to the game and yelled so hard that I lost my voice again like last time, Stroud is an animal and Marshawn is a truck. The crowd was jumpin and nuts, the noise when the Bills were in defense was CRAZYYYYYYY...

After the win we did the usual which we usually do at the Hammer lot which is tailgate again and talk about he game, I made my JERK CHICKEN which I would not do b4 the game and as usual it was watery, tasty & GONE.......

I wanna give a big thnak you to the usual crew that go out of there way to setup the gathering every year, it was indeed a pleasure seeing ever1 again, hard 2BILLIEVE that it has come & gone again. Everyone will be missed.

As usual the hard part is saying goodbye to every1 and having to pack up and get ready to go home, for me I will be driving out tomorrow morning. The BILLS look really good guys, I would not worry about being DOOMMMMEDD for a long time.

They looked great, to the rest of my 2BILLSDRIVE group a pleasure as always and can't wait to do it again next year..

GO BILLS

SIDBUFF

Wish I could have been there this year...sounds like it was a dandy. Lp...you christenen the son-in-law with the Pinto Ron bowling ball shot? Awesome! Wore my lucky autographed Ruben Brown t-shirt (courtesy of the Hammer) under the 'ol Kelly jersey & it paid off.

I'd have liked to have stayed after game but I need to fly to CA this week and have a lot of prep work. It is nice to meet regulars again and newcomers as well. I wish we could find a 2nd tailgate during the year which would work for most people for the parking lot does not seem the same. Thanks Jack, Cindy, Mary, Sidbuff and Jay for all of your hard work and Hammer as well of course.