Madden is an arse

truth on hold

This is exactly what we want. The Pats* had trouble beating nobody today, Same with the Jets. They barely got by crappy Miami. Yet everyone is giving Favre and the Jets a tongue bath. We want people to underestimate us. Every major sports dude picked Seattle to win, yet I did not hear one word today of "wow, the Bills really surprised me." They just ignored our win.

PTR

<_<

All 5 guys on ESPN's pregame show picked the Bills.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

when discussing assumed injury to Brady he said with that and you bring Pennington to Miami and Favre to Jets and it changes everything. not a word about Bills! even though they had biggest win today and 2nd best record in division last year. reminded me back in early 90's he would never put a bill on all-madden team ... too busy sucking up to large market cities.

Madden peaked circa 1988......Who cares what he says. All his "boom"....."bam" stuff is really annoying.

Madden peaked circa 1988......Who cares what he says. All his "boom"....."bam" stuff is really annoying.

He really does not analyze a game. He just talks. I remember when Parcells and Bill Walsh were commentators. Their commentary was great. You would actually learn something.

I'm actually ok with not being noticed.

I am with you on this one! Remember a few years ago when the Sabres were ranked DEAD LAST in the NHL? We came out of no where and suprised the league. I am perfectly content with the NFL overlooking the Bills and then getting RUN OVER by Stroud and Mitchell and everyone else!

By the way, have we forgotten Madden's love affair with Brett Favre? Frank Caliendo once said in his stand up that he thinks there is some strange bet someone made with Madden that he couldn't mention Brett Favre in every sentence.