Effect of Brady being out on our season

Fingon

IMO, this pretty much cements ours and the jets playoff spots... we went from 0 wins against NE to a very good chance of sweeping them. The question becomes, who will win the AFC east, the Jets or us? Those two extra wins will come in handy.

I think it basically takes the AFC East from the Patriots being champs and everyone else playing for 2nd place to a completely wide open division where any of 3 teams(Pats,Jets,Bills---sorry Fins, you still suck) can win it...

Also basically takes 2 sure losses off the Bills schedule and replaces them with very winnable games...

I think it basically takes the AFC East from the Patriots being champs and everyone else playing for 2nd place to a completely wide open division where any of 3 teams(Pats,Jets,Bills---sorry Fins, you still suck) can win it...

Also basically takes 2 sure losses off the Bills schedule and replaces them with very winnable games...

Yep. When you break down the individual positions, NE has no clear edge anywhere over both the Bills & Jets except maybe for DL. Should be interesting.

IMO, this pretty much cements ours and the jets playoff spots... we went from 0 wins against NE to a very good chance of sweeping them. The question becomes, who will win the AFC east, the Jets or us? Those two extra wins will come in handy.

i still think the pats are favorites slightly in the division