I Love Chris Berman

Dan

He has continually shown love to the Bills today. Just now, talking about the Pats*, what was Berman's comment..... ? "It makes you appreciate the accomplishments of the early 90's Bills even more."

Also, when Mort suggested Jauron was a sleeper for being a coach on the hot seat. Berman quickly came back with.. not a chance the Bills will probably make the playoffs this year.

I've seen past posts that blast him for his antics, but this guy has the Bills' back. Period. Gotta love him.

He has continually shown love to the Bills today. Just now, talking about the Pats*, what was Berman's comment..... ? "It makes you appreciate the accomplishments of the early 90's Bills even more."

Also, when Mort suggested Jauron was a sleeper for being a coach on the hot seat. Berman quickly came back with.. not a chance the Bills will probably make the playoffs this year.

I've seen past posts that blast him for his antics, but this guy has the Bills' back. Period. Gotta love him.

He gets laffed at alot by his own colleagues in that studio.

Bless em. He'll die with the Bills flag draped over his coffin just like most of us here. :thumbsup:

love me some boomer, h8 me some haters!!

bob costas tho, i would like to take a rusty cheese grater and turn his flesh into raspberry pulp at a slow leisurely pace

Btw, I just got banned over there for gloating about the Bills winning. Hypocrits :thumbsup: