Ah, yes...white trash

That's so frigging funny. I had a mouse in my house about 2 months ago. I couldnt sleep knowing it was in there, and thinking there might be more. So, me and my friend bought as many mouse traps as we could cover the kitchen with. The sticky ones. So the mouse dies a nice slow death. Anyway, we bought 40 of them (like i said, Im not gonna live with a mouse - no fugging way). Well, after night one, nothing. So, the next night, a saturday, i wake up to a loud popping sound. My roomate had put a fresh C02 into my BB gun and waited up after he got home from the bars. He sat, with the TV off, just waiting for the mouse. Im mostly shocked that he actually stayed up long enough to see it. But all he ended up doing was putting a couple milimeter sized hole in our kitchen wall. The next night, the mouse ended up walking onto one of the sticky traps. End of mouse. But its funny that someone tried the exact same thing with a real frigging gun!

This cannot be true!

"along Chicken Bone Road, in Lower Turkeyfoot Township, shortly after midnight."

Chicken bone road?  Lower Turkeyfoot Township?  It's gotta be a joke.

79453[/snapback]

I lived in PGH for 11 years.

Better yet, the Corp HQ of company that I worked for was in Troy, MI, at the corner of I-69 and Big Beaver. And as it turned out, they were across the road (Big Beaver) from the headquarters of the temp outfit, Kelly Girls. .. :D