Bills 1 Peters 0

lets_go_bills

While far from over, the knucklehead is finally gonna report. 'Bout time too. I wonder what kind of shape he's in. I'll follow this one closely. Hopefully he can pick up the new system and contribute come Week 2. He's not gonna play Sunday, but will report Saturday.

Looks like the Bills won this battle, but the war still has some life left yet. But I must say, I'm pretty happy he's reporting. But doesn't it seem like he went too far? Anyways, as always: Go Bills!

While far from over, the knucklehead is finally gonna report. 'Bout time too. I wonder what kind of shape he's in. I'll follow this one closely. Hopefully he can pick up the new system and contribute come Week 2. He's not gonna play Sunday, but will report Saturday.

Looks like the Bills won this battle, but the war still has some life left yet. But I must say, I'm pretty happy he's reporting. But doesn't it seem like he went too far? Anyways, as always: Go Bills!

Yeah, now that he's with the team, let's see how long it takes the Bills to get a deal done as they promised.

I do think he went too far and should still be docked for not being game ready. You know, he might have been able to avoid some of the negative press if he had just communicated a little bit. I am betting he is booed on the sidelines this week.

I do think he went too far and should still be docked for not being game ready. You know, he might have been able to avoid some of the negative press if he had just communicated a little bit. I am betting he is booed on the sidelines this week.

I'll bet you he's cheered more than ever the first time he's announced at a home game.

Now Peters will show us what he is worth. Can he stay healthy? Will he dominate? If he does, Wilson will reward him with $7-8 mil, with $12-20 mil. guaranteed. This was like the Cuban Missle Crisis. a win win. a young man gets to show his worth and an owner get to pay a man a fair days pay for a fair days amount of work. good bless america. no hard feeling to eugene parker. we leave it on the field gene...

Yeah. He let it drag on. I'm glad the Bills held their ground. Silent treating the team while under contract for three more years is bad. The Bills aren't stupid, they would/will pay him. I'm gonna boo him if he's there Sunday. If not, I'll boo him Week 3 when the Raiders come to town.

I am glad that the Bills held their ground with Jason. The RAMS folded with Jackson. I think it speaks loudly to the large market teams about the tenacity of little old Buffalo NY.

I personally think that Jason is reporting tomorrow to avoid missing out on a game check. I am not sure if that is even possible at this point.

The preseason is way to long and i wonder if that had something to do with Jason sitting out. Nobody wants to get hurt during the preseason but there is always someone each and every year. The veterans hate the preseason because of the rookies, free agents trying to make the team. They fly around trying to make the squad and end up hurting the veterans.

The best idea i could come up with would be to cut the preseason games down to two. Have 3 weeks of Training camp, then two games a week apart following that. the first game would be geared towards the rookies, and free agents. After the first game cut down to 60ish players. Then have the final game where the veterans get a majority of the work with the rest sprinkled in. Then have the final cut after the 2nd game.

Maybe Peters should think about ditching Parker as his agent. Peters looks like a fool for his hold out. He acomplished nothing. :lol:

True that. I think him holding out through the OTAs sent the message. He should of shown up to camp, looked Brandon in the eye and said, "Show me the money." Then work his tail off all camp, showing he's a beast.

I am glad that the Bills held their ground with Jason. The RAMS folded with Jackson. I think it speaks loudly to the large market teams about the tenacity of little old Buffalo NY.

I personally think that Jason is reporting tomorrow to avoid missing out on a game check. I am not sure if that is even possible at this point.

The preseason is way to long and i wonder if that had something to do with Jason sitting out. Nobody wants to get hurt during the preseason but there is always someone each and every year. The veterans hate the preseason because of the rookies, free agents trying to make the team. They fly around trying to make the squad and end up hurting the veterans.

The best idea i could come up with would be to cut the preseason games down to two. Have 3 weeks of Training camp, then two games a week apart following that. the first game would be geared towards the rookies, and free agents. After the first game cut down to 60ish players. Then have the final game where the veterans get a majority of the work with the rest sprinkled in. Then have the final cut after the 2nd game.

Thing is, Jackson was entering the final year of his deal. He had a legitimate beef. Nobody wants to enter a season without an extension. He wanted financial comfort and security. His holdout was justified. Peters' was not. Peters is definately reporting to avoid the game check fine. He will get the two week exemption, so he can still make his 3.25 mil salary.

Uhhhh, yeah. :lol:

I hope he is. If I was sitting behind the Bills bench I'd yell: "HEY JASON YOU USED TO BE ONE OF MY FAVORITE PLAYERS!!!

Yeah. He let it drag on. I'm glad the Bills held their ground. Silent treating the team while under contract for three more years is bad. The Bills aren't stupid, they would/will pay him. I'm gonna boo him if he's there Sunday. If not, I'll boo him Week 3 when the Raiders come to town.

I hope everybody does.

Maybe Peters should think about ditching Parker as his agent. Peters looks like a fool for his hold out. He acomplished nothing. :lol:

I think it would be best for Parker to not get into arms reach of Peters until his next contract is done! :unsure: