A Palin Poll

"Palin is viewed favorably by 58% of American voters. The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 37% hold an unfavorable view of the self-described hockey mom."

And 95% of American voters don't know a damn thing about her outside of "I like her clothes" or "Hell yeah, I'd hit it."

"Palin is viewed favorably by 58% of American voters. The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 37% hold an unfavorable view of the self-described hockey mom."

And 95% of American voters don't know a damn thing about her outside of "I like her clothes" or "Hell yeah, I'd hit it."

I am proudly in that second group. :w00t:

I thought the proper wording of the phrase was "heck yeah, I'd TAP it." :w00t:

And shes a hockey mom that loves her kids.

My girlfriend and her friends love Palin as much as they like watching Sex in the City®.

Every apolitical person I've talked to has agreed that this choice is a joke. They hear "Alaska" and they have the same sort of reaction that most of America has when they hear "Buffalo".

Wow. You've talked to some people who have no interest in politics and these are your findings?

Gallup should watch out. There's a new pollster in town and he's talking to the apoliticals!!!! Can they hear you over the sound of the fries hitting the grease?

You should ask them if they are interested in subscribing to US magazine!!! :w00t: :w00t:

Wow. You've talked to some people who have no interest in politics and these are your findings?

Gallup should watch out. There's a new pollster in town and he's talking to the apoliticals!!!! Can they hear you over the sound of the fries hitting the grease?

You should ask them if they are interested in subscribing to US magazine!!! :lol: :lol:

Maybe you should look up the definition of apolitical.

That's the stupid person's definition of apolitical, which I would expect from the kind of person who would spell Bills with a Z. Anyone with a shred of intelligence understands it's meaning to be the state or quality of being apathetic towards all political affiliations and not just a simple disinterest in politics.

That's the stupid person's definition of apolitical, which I would expect from the kind of person who would spell Bills with a Z. Anyone with a shred of intelligence understands it's meaning to be the state or quality of being apathetic towards all political affiliations and not just a simple disinterest in politics.

Well, there you go. Wikipedia trumps Merriam-Webster. :lol:

You truly are a retard. You're actually making me appreciate Molson.

Well, there you go. Wikipedia trumps Merriam-Webster. :lol:

You truly are a retard. You're actually making me appreciate Molson.

Wow you actually tore yourself away from searching for shirtless pics of your dreamboat "First Dude" to look up the definition of apolitical? Good for you!

Yeah. Okay. Sorry. I thought this was going to be a serious discussion.

Should have known better.

At least we know who has the entrenching tool.