Is Fairchild the secret OC for the Skins?

generaLee83

Watching tonights game I can't help but think that Steve Fairchild is somehow calling plays for the Skins.

-Runs up the middle when the line is stacked

-Passes on 3rd down to receivers who are 10 yards away from the marker

-Terrible 4th quarter clock/play management, 2 consecutive up the middle runs with less than 4 minutes left down by 9, really Steve? really?

-Generally an offense that appears very contained and conservative

Watching tonights game I can't help but think that Steve Fairchild is somehow calling plays for the Skins.

-Terrible 4th quarter clock/play management, 2 consecutive up the middle runs with less than 4 minutes left down by 9, really Steve? really?

I was thinking the exact same thing.

All game it's Run, Run, Pass...so predictable.

It just might be. On the other hand, when dis Kildrive get so smart?

LOL. skins offense is pathetic. if they're a .500 team we should finish 12 & 4!

I think every bills fan watching that game was thinking the EXACT same thing. That offense looked very familiar. And the look on Zorn's face throughout the game was priceless, that guy might be in over his head.

THAT was a shocker. Total waste of talent. He sure wasn't blocking guys very effectively.

I noticed that, Cooley looked like a high school kid when we was trying to block. Maybe he'd be better off as a Wes Welker/Wayne Chrebet type WR.