NFL's 5 worst fan bases

Ramius

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8479052...p;photo=8464406

Finally someone calls it like it truly is. pats* "fans" and nothing more than a bunch of obnoxious, bandwagon jumping, front-running a-holes. Good to see the media finally have the nuts to call it as we all see it. Hell most pats* "fans" think the team has a 3-0 super bowl record.

I live in the New York area and I can tell you...The Giants won the Superbowl...And NOBODY CARES!

New York should be on that list.

Um, maybe it is because there are almost 20 million people in the Tri-State area and there is a lot of other things going on?

I love asking random chowds about the old teams.....they think Andre Tippett played PG for the 1998 Celtics

Remember that episode of Star Trek when Kirk and Spock caused Harry Mudd's androids to shut down? Ask one of those "diehard" Patriots' fans what number Hugh Millen wore and what position he played. Guarantee their eyes will go blank, and smoke will come out of their ears.

I love asking random chowds about the old teams.....they think Andre Tippett played PG for the 1998 Celtics

And the stupid fuggers think John Hannah had something to do with the Boston Tea Party, was a character in the Johnny Tremain book or signed the Declaration of Independence.

Boston is the biggest band wagon Sports city in America. As the website states, nobody gave a crap about that team before the year 2001.

BTW, how many games did the Celtics sell out last season, before they won the title? Zero point zero.

Boston sucks. I would not mind if one of these atlantic hurricanse wiped it off of the planet.

If you meant that as a jab, believe me I can care less that LA get a team because I live in SoCal.

It was actually more a jab at all the bigger markets that either think they deserve a team more than Buffalo or have a team and think they have a better fan base but really don't. Don't even get me started on the so-called NY tailgait. :thumbsup:

It's easy to cheer for a winner.

Enduring an eight-year playoff drought and still renweing your seasons tickets, shows true passion. A real fan never quits on his team. Never. I can honestly say I'd still proudly wear my Bills hat even if we went 0 and 16. Because there's ALWAYS next year. Because ANYTHING can happen. Because each season brings about renewed optimism, renewed hope, and renewed excitement. Go Bills.

It's easy to cheer for a winner.

Enduring an eight-year playoff drought and still renweing your seasons tickets, shows true passion. A real fan never quits on his team. Never. I can honestly say I'd still proudly wear my Bills hat even if we went 0 and 16. Because there's ALWAYS next year. Because ANYTHING can happen. Because each season brings about renewed optimism, renewed hope, and renewed excitement. Go Bills.

Well said. Next year is now. go bills

Don't forget the stadium.

The Patriots played in what was really the world's largest high school stadium before Robert Kraft built the palace they play in now. The old place was a dump which everybody hated.

Remember, the team almost moved to Hartford about 10 or 12 years ago.

And what was the last game at old Foxboro/Sullivan/Schafer Stadium? The "tuck" playoff game. You can point to that game and see where the fate of the New England Patriots franchise really turned.

BTW, Pats fans, you're 3-3 in Super Bowls. I remember when you lost the first two you were in. :lol: