If we beat the Ravens on Sunday

Rudyc80

I don't know... we have to beat New York, Arizona and Baltimore to get to 500.  I think we can beat the cardinals, and have a shot at beating the ravens with Lewis out.  However, the jets are undefeated this year and I don't see us beating them.

79225[/snapback]

I think we can beat the Jets at home. We almost beat them in N.J. and looked awful. Look at their schedule. They haven't played any really good teams yet. I think they will start losing begining this Sunday.

I don't know... we have to beat New York, Arizona and Baltimore to get to 500.  I think we can beat the cardinals, and have a shot at beating the ravens with Lewis out.  However, the jets are undefeated this year and I don't see us beating them.

79225[/snapback]

why don't you see us beating the jets?we lost by a .58 second field goal in their house.if the bills start winning some games and drew has a little confidence going i don't see why we can't beat the jests in "our house",plus after the patsies put a hurtin' on the jests their confidence could be waning a little. go bills

If as we hope, the Bills offence is finally starting to develop a little chemistry, that may grow upon beating the Ravens. If that happens, I definitely think Buffalo can beat the Jets at home. When you start out 0-4, every game after that is going to be "the most important game of the year" (There's one for the cliche thread) until or unless the team is mathmatically eliminated from the playoffs. Then there are only moral victories to be won.

why don't you see us beating the jets?we lost by a .58 second field goal in their house.if the bills start winning some games and drew has a little confidence going i don't see why we can't beat the jests in "our house",plus after the patsies put a hurtin' on the jests their confidence could be waning a little.  go bills

80018[/snapback]

Agreed.

i bet the card game will sell out! if we have a chance of getting back to 500. after beating the ravens,,,,the bills will sell out!

79090[/snapback]

No doubt about this. We win this weekend, those 8,000 are gone. And IF we win this weekend, we will get to .500 with the 4th win in a row over the Jets.

Take it to the bank. Big IF this weekend though. BIG.

LET"S FRIGGIN GO!

We barely beat the worst team in the NFL and you guys think we are a .500 team. Granted the Jets are overrated and anything can happen on any given Sunday, but we are not going to beat the jets. Why, because our offense still hasn't shown any consistency. Whereas the Jets have been able to go on long sustained drives all season long.

We barely beat the worst team in the NFL and you guys think we are a .500 team.  Granted the Jets are overrated and anything can happen on any given Sunday, but we are not going to beat the jets.  Why, because our offense still hasn't shown any consistency.  Whereas the Jets have been able to go on long sustained drives all season long.

80177[/snapback]

Ummmm, noticed my IFS about three times in my post. And again, IF we win this game....which their offense is as bad as ours.............IF IF IF IF, .500 is certainly an obtainable goal, easily.

Arizona, and then, yes, the Jets will go down. .500, IF we win this weekend. Do I think we'll win this weekend? Probably not, but IF, then .500 is coming!